Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

I have a really stupid sounding question but....

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:32 PM

I can do Reiki,but I am more of a Qi Gong practitioner,and I do craniosacral therapy as well.
But this is apparently how you "feel" your energy.

You sound as if you are powerful ,considering that you are as yet untrained.
Try to make the feeling move,go up your arms to you back,focus it down your spine,as you can
heal yourself and others doing this.

I would suggest learning any of the following:
Qi Gong(Chinese origin)
Reiki(japanese origin)
Craniosacral therapy(USA)

You would be good at any of them.
But know this,if your energy is this strong, you are susceptable to picking up "Bad energy".
If you touch someone with a serious process going on,the energy can jump from them into you.
It can make you sick temporarily.
Its not common with Reiki,and you can do Qi Gong with out touching the patient,but you have to be very powerful
for that.And with cranio,if you treat people,you need to cleanse yourself periodically .
I once treated a girl who had been a prisoner of war in Vietnam,and the energy shot right up my arm
from her body ,into mine, the moment i touched her.I didnt get sick that time,but it happens.
So be aware of it even now,as you can easily inadverently pick "stuff" up ,just via a touch.
You will know it when you feel it too.But releasing bad energy is what heals these people,so it what we do.
Let us know what you do !
Miss
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#17 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:21 PM

I can do Reiki,but I am more of a Qi Gong practitioner,and I do craniosacral therapy as well.
But this is apparently how you "feel" your energy.

You sound as if you are powerful ,considering that you are as yet untrained.
Try to make the feeling move,go up your arms to you back,focus it down your spine,as you can
heal yourself and others doing this.

I would suggest learning any of the following:
Qi Gong(Chinese origin)
Reiki(japanese origin)
Craniosacral therapy(USA)

You would be good at any of them.
But know this,if your energy is this strong, you are susceptable to picking up "Bad energy".
If you touch someone with a serious process going on,the energy can jump from them into you.
It can make you sick temporarily.
Its not common with Reiki,and you can do Qi Gong with out touching the patient,but you have to be very powerful
for that.And with cranio,if you treat people,you need to cleanse yourself periodically .
I once treated a girl who had been a prisoner of war in Vietnam,and the energy shot right up my arm
from her body ,into mine, the moment i touched her.I didnt get sick that time,but it happens.
So be aware of it even now,as you can easily inadverently pick "stuff" up ,just via a touch.
You will know it when you feel it too.But releasing bad energy is what heals these people,so it what we do.
Let us know what you do !
Miss

Well that was some really interesting information thanks for that reply^^ I've noticed that when I'm near things like TV's or electrical appliances I can do it easier, does that come from the electrical energy as I've never really experimented doing this on people, should i be trying this stuff on people while untrained or is it best to wait to find a master to teach me first?

#18 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

:blush: I am not a practitioner of any of those therapies but I am familiar with them. You should be able to throw off the "bad" energy which I believe is negative energy not dark necessarily. I do say that your strongest power can sometimes be your worse enemy. I am empathic and can feel happy at good emotions but if I am too open the sad or despondent can stay with me for awhile.

If you find you like this kind of therapy I would encourage you to use your ability. It would be a positive step in helping others. Something it's good to do. I have a friend whose Chiropractor uses
a Reiki Therapist in her office along with a massage therapist. As an RN I know there is training in Reiki that is offered just for nurses. It may not be mainstream here in the US just yet but it can be a career too.

Sharon

#19 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

:blush: I am not a practitioner of any of those therapies but I am familiar with them. You should be able to throw off the "bad" energy which I believe is negative energy not dark necessarily. I do say that your strongest power can sometimes be your worse enemy. I am empathic and can feel happy at good emotions but if I am too open the sad or despondent can stay with me for awhile.

If you find you like this kind of therapy I would encourage you to use your ability. It would be a positive step in helping others. Something it's good to do. I have a friend whose Chiropractor uses
a Reiki Therapist in her office along with a massage therapist. As an RN I know there is training in Reiki that is offered just for nurses. It may not be mainstream here in the US just yet but it can be a career too.

Sharon

Another dumb question to top the other but is there an age limit for learning this stuff? cause i'm only turning 14 this year xD

#20 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

"
Sharon

I did a quickie Reiki seminar when I was still in school,so I know the principles,but I am not certifiesd.
But I am certified in cranio ,and I trained w/a couple of qi gong masters from China for about 7 years.
With cranio,it is such an intense connection,if you are sensitive,you can easily pick up bad energy,and I mean
energy from illness,be it emotional or physical.
Cranio releases bad emotions.People have huge emotional out pourings sometimes.Bad stuff comes out.
I am a licensed acupuncturist/herbalist,so I use energy all the time in treatments.I am very sensitive and very
aware of it.

I only ever got sick once,and it was after a cranio treatment .This person is gravely ill,and something
came out of her abdomen when I opened up her middle.It was probably something she had carrieeed
for years.It was nasty.
I manefested all the patients symptoms for 3 full days.
Its our creedo," if you give craniosacral therapy,you must get craniosacral therapy too".This is to make
sure we keep our energy free flowing and cleanse out anything we may pick up.
With Qi gong ,its not easy to pick up the bad energy,but you can.

Miss

Edited by mooboo, 25 March 2009 - 10:37 PM.

Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#21 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:41 PM

:ghost: I am not a practitioner of any of those therapies but I am familiar with them. You should be able to throw off the "bad" energy which I believe is negative energy not dark necessarily. I do say that your strongest power can sometimes be your worse enemy. I am empathic and can feel happy at good emotions but if I am too open the sad or despondent can stay with me for awhile.

Sharon

Another dumb question to top the other but is there an age limit for learning this stuff? cause i'm only turning 14 this year xD

Well you could apprentice with someone if you wanted.You could see if there is a chinatown near you.
There would be qi gong guys there ,but you have to finish school first.
But why don't you read up on it ? There are all kinds of books about all of it,but
you should not try to fix or heal anyone until you go to school for it.

Miss

#22 The Prynce

The Prynce

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:44 PM

It sounds to me like it's a circulation problem. When the pins and needles sensation occurs, most of the time it's because a person had been laying or sitting in a manner that reduces or cuts off circulation, resulting in the numbness and then the tingling sensation when the blood flows back into the area.

Before you go running for a paranormal reason behind this, I highly suggest you go see your doctor talk to them and get tests done.

I thought of that...but I can make the feeling disappear and repear at will whenever, whereever, so it can't be serculation problem as that cannot go away at will :/

Think of bio-feedback. Its essentially making your body do things you typically have little control over and learning how to control them. You could have unknowingly learned to raise your blood pressure or somehow constrict your bloodflow. The human mind can make you feel and think things that aren't there without even knowing it. I theorize that about half or more people who think they have a haunting are really having some sort of mental episode that they don't realize. You don't have to be insane to see and hear things.

Like VampChick21 said, see a doctor. Tell 'em you can make it happen. Have them test you as you're doing it if you need. It just doesn't sound like its paranormal.

What are you doing or thinking while you're doing it?

-=The Prynce

#23 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:49 PM

It sounds to me like it's a circulation problem. When the pins and needles sensation occurs, most of the time it's because a person had been laying or sitting in a manner that reduces or cuts off circulation, resulting in the numbness and then the tingling sensation when the blood flows back into the area.

Before you go running for a paranormal reason behind this, I highly suggest you go see your doctor talk to them and get tests done.

I thought of that...but I can make the feeling disappear and repear at will whenever, whereever, so it can't be serculation problem as that cannot go away at will :/

Think of bio-feedback. Its essentially making your body do things you typically have little control over and learning how to control them. You could have unknowingly learned to raise your blood pressure or somehow constrict your bloodflow. The human mind can make you feel and think things that aren't there without even knowing it. I theorize that about half or more people who think they have a haunting are really having some sort of mental episode that they don't realize. You don't have to be insane to see and hear things.

Like VampChick21 said, see a doctor. Tell 'em you can make it happen. Have them test you as you're doing it if you need. It just doesn't sound like its paranormal.

-=The Prynce

I'm not going crazy xD ok when i'm doing it i just focus making the feeling go in my hands and stuff or whatever it is i just focus on my hands and then it ends up happening lol

#24 The Prynce

The Prynce

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:48 PM

-=The Prynce

I'm not going crazy xD ok when i'm doing it i just focus making the feeling go in my hands and stuff or whatever it is i just focus on my hands and then it ends up happening lol

I'm not saying you're going crazy. I'm just saying that the human mind is so complex that people can essentially hallucinate while being perfectly sane.

-=The Prynce

#25 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:40 AM

-=The Prynce

I'm not saying you're going crazy. I'm just saying that the human mind is so complex that people can essentially hallucinate while being perfectly sane.

-=The Prynce

I know what your saying, but aren't you sort of jumping to conclusions? i mean maybe i'm not going crazy and maybe i am but i highly doubt it....

#26 The Prynce

The Prynce

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:25 AM

-=The Prynce

-=The Prynce

I know what your saying, but aren't you sort of jumping to conclusions? i mean maybe i'm not going crazy and maybe i am but i highly doubt it....

No, not at all. You are jumping to conclusions yourself, though. You're assuming right out of the box that you must have some sort of magic powers instead of thinking of potential alternatives. Alternatives that have factual and scientific backing.

And yet again, I'm not saying you're going crazy. I'll say it once more. You have be 100% sane and have a mental episode. The mind is a powerful thing. Do not underestimate it.
Although in reality, I said that its likely something completely natural that you've learned (see the bio-feedback bit).

Its just... Something out of the dark ages to say, "Holy crap! It feels like my hand is asleep but nothing's been on it! I must be some sort of mystic magician!"
That's the great thing about science. We're supposed to look to it first to see if its a known thing or if you really are the real life Dr. Manhattan... I'm guessing you aren't.

-=The Prynce

#27 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:30 PM

-=The Prynce

-=The Prynce

No, not at all. You are jumping to conclusions yourself, though. You're assuming right out of the box that you must have some sort of magic powers instead of thinking of potential alternatives. Alternatives that have factual and scientific backing.

And yet again, I'm not saying you're going crazy. I'll say it once more. You have be 100% sane and have a mental episode. The mind is a powerful thing. Do not underestimate it.
Although in reality, I said that its likely something completely natural that you've learned (see the bio-feedback bit).

Its just... Something out of the dark ages to say, "Holy crap! It feels like my hand is asleep but nothing's been on it! I must be some sort of mystic magician!"
That's the great thing about science. We're supposed to look to it first to see if its a known thing or if you really are the real life Dr. Manhattan... I'm guessing you aren't.

-=The Prynce

I get what you are saying but before jumping to this conclusion i reasearched it a bit...

#28 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

I believe you honey.Do not get upset that people here are not supporting you.
Not everyone feels the energy in this way,and they are just worried about you
making a mistake by not thinking about your health first .
Weird tinglings in the hands and feet can be a few illnesses,but to me,since I feel it too,I know
what you are describing.
But just to be on the safe side,tell your doctor.He won't believe you if you tell him what you think it is,but
let a doctor make sure its not something else.

This kind of energy ,is something EVERYONE has,but not everyone feels it .
Some do a bit,some not at all,and some people can move it and use it for good purposes.
Not everyone here feels this as you do,so do not feel badly if they do not understand you.

Most illness ,is an abberation of energy,so you can heal with it.
In Chinese/Oriental medcine,it is called Chi,or Qi.
Chinese medicine is about 3000 years old,so Qi is a well documented thing in this field.
The great ancient medical texts are called The Nei Jing,and The Yellow Emperors Classic.
Qi is a Foundation upon which healing achieved ,along with yin and yang ,the 5 elements,and all the othere
bodily essences.

To find your Qi,relax and feel where your body seems to....vibrate internally,for lack of a better description.
In all animals,Qi originates in between the kidneys.This spot is called "Ming Men",or
Gate Fire.Its where the spark of life begins .
If you can feel it in this spot,it feels like a ball of vibrating tinglies.
But energy can be found in different body areas ,depending. If you want to find them,(I suggest everyone try this) you must lie quietly,
in a quiet room,and just "feel" your body.Where do you "feel" something ? See if you feel the ball
at Ming Men,and give yourself time to do this.Don't rush it.
If you do find energy,see if you can move it with your mind and intention.
I ,personally,find it and move it to my hands,so I use it to heal.

If you want to read a good basic book about some of this,THE WEB THAT HAS NO WEAVER,by Ted Kapchuckt,
is a great book to do this with.

I am certified in craniosacral therapy,and I can actually teach some forms of Chi Gong.Specifically
5 Element Qi gong,and 12 Meridian Qi Gong,so I know what you feel.I feel it too,but before
you can use it ,you must finish high school and then maybe go to college to study more about alternative
healing therapies .

For now,you need to really read a lot about this kind of stuff. Read as much as possible !

However,animals are very sensitive to this kind of energy,so you can try it on an animal.You won't hurt them.

Get your dog or cat lying down,nice and relaxed.They need to be calm and undistracted.
Place a hand on them,preferably on the spine.Make sure they are totally undistracted.Now move the Qi into your hand,then "push" it,into the animal.
You will get a definative response if they feel it.They snap their heads around like What the ....?
As it startles them a bit,but if they like it,they sit and let you do it for a while,or they get up and sniff
your hand ,trying to figure out what it is.

You can practice in this way,and I have used it on my animals many time.

So you let me know what you do,ok ..
xxoo

Miss

Edited by mooboo, 28 March 2009 - 02:37 PM.

#29 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:54 PM

Weird tinglings in the hands and feet can be a few illnesses,but to me,since I feel it too,I know
what you are describing.
But just to be on the safe side,tell your doctor.He won't believe you if you tell him what you think it is,but

Some do a bit,some not at all,and some people can move it and use it for good purposes.
Not everyone here feels this as you do,so do not feel badly if they do not understand you.

Chinese medicine is about 3000 years old,so Qi is a well documented thing in this field.
The great ancient medical texts are called The Nei Jing,and The Yellow Emperors Classic.
Qi is a Foundation upon which healing achieved ,along with yin and yang ,the 5 elements,and all the othere
bodily essences.

To find your Qi,relax and feel where your body seems to....vibrate internally,for lack of a better description.
In all animals,Qi originates in between the kidneys.This spot is called "Ming Men",or
But energy can be found in different body areas ,depending. If you want to find them,(I suggest everyone try this) you must lie quietly,
in a quiet room,and just "feel" your body.Where do you "feel" something ? See if you feel the ball

If you want to read a good basic book about some of this,THE WEB THAT HAS NO WEAVER,by Ted Kapchuckt,

I am certified in craniosacral therapy,and I can actually teach some forms of Chi Gong.Specifically
5 Element Qi gong,and 12 Meridian Qi Gong,so I know what you feel.I feel it too,but before
you can use it ,you must finish high school and then maybe go to college to study more about alternative
healing therapies .

For now,you need to really read a lot about this kind of stuff. Read as much as possible !

However,animals are very sensitive to this kind of energy,so you can try it on an animal.You won't hurt them.

Get your dog or cat lying down,nice and relaxed.They need to be calm and undistracted.
Place a hand on them,preferably on the spine.Make sure they are totally undistracted.Now move the Qi into your hand,then "push" it,into the animal.
You will get a definative response if they feel it.They snap their heads around like What the ....?
As it startles them a bit,but if they like it,they sit and let you do it for a while,or they get up and sniff

xxoo

Miss

finally someone who understands xD i'm going to try the dog thing when i'm alone with the pet...don't want to be getting weird looks lol

#30 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:39 PM

what you are describing.

bodily essences.

healing therapies .

xxoo

Miss

finally someone who understands xD i'm going to try the dog thing when i'm alone with the pet...don't want to be getting weird looks lol

I tried posting to you like 3 time prior to this ,over 3 day.The board kept eating my post.
Let me know what happens with the dog. If an animal is sick,you can put energy into them to make them
feel better,so you can always do this.You put it into their spine and then keep your hand on them,and then
move the energy up and down their body via their spine,but one step at a time.
^_~

Miss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users