What kind of boots are you?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:07 PM

You Are Cowboy Boots

You are incredibly down to earth and happy with yourself. You don't pretend to be someone else.
You also tend to be very practical. You don't really have a lot of room for fluff in your life.

You are a very honest and direct person. You will give anyone a straight answer, even if it's a bit uncomfortable.
While you're quite sensible, you always like a little bit of flash in your life. You don't overdo it, but you do like turning heads.

What Kind of boots are you?

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#2 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:08 AM

You Are Combat Boots

Posted Image

You are a complete and total rebel. You refuse to do what you're told, and you're quite stubborn.
You really don't care what other people think of you. You are tough and often ruthless.

You are independent, iconoclastic, and countercultural. You resent authority figures.
You are very headstrong. No one is going to pressure you into being someone you're not!

What Kind of Boots Are You?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#3 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:21 PM

You Are Combat Boots

You are a complete and total rebel. You refuse to do what you're told, and you're quite stubborn.
You really don't care what other people think of you. You are tough and often ruthless.

You are independent, iconoclastic, and countercultural. You resent authority figures.
You are very headstrong. No one is going to pressure you into being someone you're not!

Moui?!? :)

#4 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:48 AM

You Are Rain Boots

Posted Image

You are a very playful and fun loving person. Nothing can slow you down.
You are dreamy, and you can find the romance in anything. The littlest things make you smile.

You are outgoing and friendly. You always find yourself talking to strangers.
You are optimistic about the world. Even when it's raining out, the sun is shining in your heart.

:ghost: It seems right on imo.

#5 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

You are incredibly down to earth and happy with yourself. You don't pretend to be someone else.
You also tend to be very practical. You don't really have a lot of room for fluff in your life.

You are a very honest and direct person. You will give anyone a straight answer, even if it's a bit uncomfortable.
While you're quite sensible, you always like a little bit of flash in your life. You don't overdo it, but you do like turning heads.

I dont think thats me.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

You Are Cowboy Boots

#7 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:07 PM

You Are Rain Boots

You are a very playful and fun loving person. Nothing can slow you down.
You are dreamy, and you can find the romance in anything. The littlest things make you smile.

You are outgoing and friendly. You always find yourself talking to strangers.
You are optimistic about the world. Even when it's raining out, the sun is shining in your heart.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users