#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 30 October 2003 - 07:37 PM

voted maybe..... I know I am at times, but then.... dunno!
Posted Image

#4 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 04:49 AM

Me too.  My antenna can go down for as long as a year at a time.  But every place I walk into has it's own feel and I feel that on a daily basis.  So, dunno if I'm a true sensitive or not. ???
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#5 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 01 November 2003 - 08:24 AM

I think most of us are sensitive to some degree.  Sensitivity for most of us is like training a muscle, the more you use it the more it developes.  The ability to concentrate and be calm within yourself also helps.
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#6 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 02:45 PM

That could be a problem for me.  Calming myself.  See, I've been described as a ferret on a double expresso! :)

#7 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 07:30 AM

I am. One of the key factors of it is background, I think. One of my earliest encounters, we were going out to dinner and I felt someone put a very cold hand on my shoulder, it was winter so lil Whispers was bundled up but it did strike me as odd that I'd feel that coldness, through layers of jacket and sweaters. I turned, no one was close enough to have touched me and I started talking to the person and my Mum shook her head and whispered "Don't tell anyone about it."
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#8 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 02:53 PM

Whiskers, isn't your mum sensitive?  

#9 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 07:01 AM

Hey, Hawky,
Yes she was, but I think it scared her, not only for what she saw, methinks, but for what others would think of her if she mentioned it
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#10 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 07:13 AM

wow, whispers!  i didn't know your mum was a sensitive!

OG
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

#11 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 07:26 AM

are any of the sensitives noticing an increase in activity, and alittle bit of past things coming forward? A few sensitives are noticing increased anaomalous activity, as well as things coming forward, like past issues. Also a bit of emotional upsets included with confusion has also been noted due to the solar flares. It will be an interesting week into next week.

#12 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 07:40 AM

I am undecided on my own potential.  I have seen a set of photos from a location taken in quick succession.  With the first photo or two, I react- "Ok, nice shot of a stairwell".  The next picture, my eyes start tearing uncontrollably. I mean, pouring. i get this pain-like sensation in my upper chest, that then goes through my throat and ends in my eyes.  I'll go to the enxt photo and then nothing.  The eyes, feelings completely disappear.

I cannot explain this.  First of all, I am looking at a picture taken of someplace. I am not even there. I have never been there, never seen this place before.

Now I thought about this.  When I look at these photos for any sort of evidence, I notice that I begin to feel the room or environment around me. It's like I begin to picture the place around me.

I don't consider this explanation truth, I honestly just don't know.  I do nkow that I have been practicing with photos for the last year and half this way.

Oddly enough, I rarely  get this way when at a location.  Instead, I get the shoulder/back tingle sensation.  My right hand also gets very tingly and tremors.  This can hapen in one room of a building and not another at any time.  I can go back and forth and have it change consistantly.  

I have experienced the eye thing and choking on tears in a couple locations.  I am also very susceptible to different atmospheres of rooms.  I can walk into one room and feel unwelcomness, frustration.  I can then walk into another room and feel joy, or a happy environment.

The most prominent buildings I feel this in are schools.  It's different fron classroom to class room, hallway to hallway.  Last summer was a Sensation overload for me as I was involved in a software audit for a school district (33 schools).

6 of those schools gave me very strong sensations.  my team and I can still rmember one particular school where the team minus myself (I was not at the school for the first day of audit work)were at each other's throats over the stupidist things.  They even joked about it becuase they were conscious of the fact, and would then laugh over it, but 5 minutes later, they would snap at each other.  I heard their stories and the next day I was at the school.  Holy llamas batman!  I walked into the school and started down this long hallway and could just feel the negativity hovering in the upper corners of every classroom. The place just ate at you the longer you were there.  The best word I can use to describe the school is "bitternes"

We visited another school with the identical layout.  No such feelings.  

These experiences may not make me sensitive, but I can count on me ability to pick up on emotions just about anywhere, very consistently.

Hence, the reason I asked if there were pics of the place Karensue is going to frequently.  I was curious of I could pick up on anything.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#13 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 09:36 AM

hmm.  it seems that the different sensitives here experience things in vastly different ways - i rarely get any kind of intense physical sensation... really, other than detecting hot or cold spots, or mild vibration from an object, i get virtually no physical sensation.

i think i'm more psi / psychic sensitive - i know when the ghosts are around, or when there is an energy present.  it's really constant... never goes away.  never really amplifies... although i will have to say that on days when there was more wold disturbance, i do tend to be more sensitive about it, there's more energy in the air.

like on sept 11, i remember right before the first attacks happened - i was brushing my hair and i felt an acute anxiety... almost panic.  four or five minutes later, my husband yelled at me to come and look at the tv... the first plane hit, and i said "that's not it... that's not the only one..."  we saw the second plane hit.  we decided to go to our campus anyway.  the psychic energy on the college campus that morning was incredibly strange - but there again, i knew what was going on so it was very easy to read people and i got a sense that the enormous destruction made the dead everywhere restless and anxious too.

strange but true.

OG
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

#14 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 10:59 AM

Hiya, Owlie ;D She was indeed*LOL*For all her claiming to be
a 7th daughter of a 7th daughter<well...maybe youngest of a firstborn, even :)>I think she was, my latent talent at birth had to come from somewhere, but it did scare her for 1
reason or another :-/

YAY! I see myself as being more psi sensitive as well, but I think psi abilities run in groups as a rule...if this is a
psi ability???

Guys, a question, if you are Senitive and have siblings, are any of your sibs Sensitive as well??

#15 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 11:04 AM

I suppose that works for my wife.  Her grandmother was sensitive and my wife was sensitive.  My wife's mother however was not... that I know of.

One of my wife's kids was constanly afraid of a man in his bedroom when she was still living with the man she was with before she met me.  My wife said the place was filled with negativity.  LOL! kNowing the guy that lived there, yeah I'd say so.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users