galway ny homestead

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shirly

shirly

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:51 AM

recently visited this magnificent supposidly haunted building that use to be an insane asylum in its time. old folklore has it that many people were experimented on and tortured here. and he who actually visits this condemed building is sure to experience some sort of happening while there. does anyone have any info of history or true accounts? this extraordinary building calls out to me and i get a sense of a woman begging for help i thought i heard her cries

#2 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:37 PM

There are alot of haunted insane asylums. If you could post a bit more info, like, where it is, what they call it ectect.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#3 shirly

shirly

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:41 PM

There are alot of haunted insane asylums. If you could post a bit more info, like, where it is, what they call it ectect.

this place is located on the top of Lake rd. Galway, NY . I don't have alot of info to provide but i guess people also acknowledge this place as either the homestead or the asylum at Lake Nancy. i also guess this building supposidly has switched hands several times and once was a place for the elderly. also have been told that many outsiders have died here, including a high school student who had gone there to party with some of his friends only they thought it would be funny to tie him up in the basement and leave him there as a joke only for him to be found dead. this place is now condemed and has 4 levels...the basement, first and second floors, and a very unusual place that appears to house about 6 patients, to get there you have to go out on the roof and its to the left side of the building coming from the stairway out onto the roof. really interested in its history and if anyone knows about a woman probebly 40ish, dressed in all white hospital gown who cries out for help on the second floor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users