I need some help.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jordanface

Jordanface

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

Okay, just over three years ago, my dad passed away from a fatal heart attack. Ever since his passing, I've had dreams about him. Sometimes he's in them for only a second, other times he's the only other person in my dream and we'll be doing something we used to do. Also, I've been feeling him lately, especially when I pass my moms bedroom. His ashes are in there. I've wanted to contact him since he died, but I have no idea how to do that. I've felt this big emptiness inside of me since his passing and I think talking to him or communicating with him in some way would help fill that huge space.

Can anyone help me? Let me know what my dreams mean or let me know how I can contact him? Thanks SOOO much :clap: :hug:

#2 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

Okay, just over three years ago, my dad passed away from a fatal heart attack. Ever since his passing, I've had dreams about him. Sometimes he's in them for only a second, other times he's the only other person in my dream and we'll be doing something we used to do. Also, I've been feeling him lately, especially when I pass my moms bedroom. His ashes are in there. I've wanted to contact him since he died, but I have no idea how to do that. I've felt this big emptiness inside of me since his passing and I think talking to him or communicating with him in some way would help fill that huge space.

Can anyone help me? Let me know what my dreams mean or let me know how I can contact him? Thanks SOOO much :clap: :hug:

I lost my mom 3 years ago,so I know how you feel. *hugs*
Personally,I believe that in some cases,dreams are used as a vehicle to communicate with someone
on this side . My mom has ,and I think your dad did too.

You can try various forms of communication,but they can be unreliable,or confusing , if you aren't a seasoned practitioner.
When I miss my mom,I ask her to come to me in dreams,and she usually does,and its definately her,because
only,and I mean ONLY ,my mom would come to me in a dream, to yell at me for spending too much on her funeral.

Good luck !

Miss
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#3 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:38 PM

I agree with Mooboo. He is probably communicating with you by coming to you in your dreams. I have always believed that when I dream of the dead it is because they have something to tell me. It happens quite often actually.

You can talk to him simply by talking to him aloud, writing a letter to him or meditating and asking him to be there when you go to your special place. I will print instructions below for meditation that works for me. Just replace angels and spirit guides with your dad. Kira
It is important to do both parts:

Part One:
Protection Prayer/Ritual for Everyone

Imagine yourself surrounded by very bright, white light that comes down from an invisible hole in the ceiling. It continues down right onto the top of your head, you can feel its warmth, and then slowly swirls around your every part of your body, then continues to go down underneath the bed and at least 2 feet down below the floor. Say to yourself or aloud, "I am protected by the light and love of Christ and no entities other than those of the highest white light and love may come near me.

Part Two:

Meditation Basics
Just focus on your breathing, feeling your stomach pushing out with each inhale and lowering with each exhale. Focus on your breathing without breathing to fast. Then picture yourself at your favorite place in the world, perhaps a garden, a field, meadow, or the beach. Imagine a door before you that is closed. Watch yourself take 10 steps up the stairs toward your door; breathe in and out with each step. When you get to the closed door imagine who you would like to see on the other side (I ask for your angels and spirit guides to be there). Open the door, look at them and walk through the door and invite them to sit down with you. Ask them anything you wish, they will answer, you may not hear them right away, but with practice you will. Spend about 15-20 minutes with them, when you are ready to leave, thank them, and then tell them goodbye. They will be there the next time you go to your special place.

Good luck if you've never done that before and would like to try.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#4 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:03 AM

I agree with Mooboo. He is probably communicating with you by coming to you in your dreams. I have always believed that when I dream of the dead it is because they have something to tell me. It happens quite often actually.

You can talk to him simply by talking to him aloud, writing a letter to him or meditating and asking him to be there when you go to your special place. I will print instructions below for meditation that works for me. Just replace angels and spirit guides with your dad. Kira
It is important to do both parts:

Part One:
Protection Prayer/Ritual for Everyone

Imagine yourself surrounded by very bright, white light that comes down from an invisible hole in the ceiling. It continues down right onto the top of your head, you can feel its warmth, and then slowly swirls around your every part of your body, then continues to go down underneath the bed and at least 2 feet down below the floor. Say to yourself or aloud, "I am protected by the light and love of Christ and no entities other than those of the highest white light and love may come near me.

Part Two:

Meditation Basics
Just focus on your breathing, feeling your stomach pushing out with each inhale and lowering with each exhale. Focus on your breathing without breathing to fast. Then picture yourself at your favorite place in the world, perhaps a garden, a field, meadow, or the beach. Imagine a door before you that is closed. Watch yourself take 10 steps up the stairs toward your door; breathe in and out with each step. When you get to the closed door imagine who you would like to see on the other side (I ask for your angels and spirit guides to be there). Open the door, look at them and walk through the door and invite them to sit down with you. Ask them anything you wish, they will answer, you may not hear them right away, but with practice you will. Spend about 15-20 minutes with them, when you are ready to leave, thank them, and then tell them goodbye. They will be there the next time you go to your special place.

Good luck if you've never done that before and would like to try.

Dreams are about our unresolved emotions from the conscious state. Is it any wonder we see our deceased loved ones when we are filled with emotions about communicating with them?

One strong admonition about communication - if you have not done it before, what makes you think you will be an expert with your own loved ones? Mediums learn, educate and grow into their skills and talents so that they can help others.

The bond is love. And some results occur. It is often dismissed as your own wishful thinking because sometimes that is just what it is. So it is not a one time thing. Be patient and allow spirit communication to happen.

God bless, J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users