Nose Bleeds

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Tbone73

Tbone73

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:52 AM

I am fairly new to the whole ghost hunting arena. We have been going to a house that is quite active with apparitions, doors opening and closing as well as smells. Tonight, my nose started bleeding like a faucet while we were there. It was not hot, don't have nose bleeds and I have heard that it can be spirit related. Does anyone know!

#2 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:08 AM

I am fairly new to the whole ghost hunting arena. We have been going to a house that is quite active with apparitions, doors opening and closing as well as smells. Tonight, my nose started bleeding like a faucet while we were there. It was not hot, don't have nose bleeds and I have heard that it can be spirit related. Does anyone know!

Hey T Bone!
I have to admit,this is a new one on me. I have heard about nose bleeds with people who have
telekinetic powers. The rare few who do have it for real,experience high blood pressure, nose bleeds
and from what I have read,a very short life span because of it.

I have never heard of them in relation to spirit activity,but I just might not know about it,but it might
not be a good thing if it is spirit related.

I would suggest,that if this happens again,go to the doctor and have it checked out asap.
Faucet nose bleeds are a cause for concern.Do you smoke by chance ?
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#3 Tbone73

Tbone73

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:13 AM

Hey T Bone!
I have to admit,this is a new one on me. I have heard about nose bleeds with people who have
telekinetic powers. The rare few who do have it for real,experience high blood pressure, nose bleeds

I have never heard of them in relation to spirit activity,but I just might not know about it,but it might

I would suggest,that if this happens again,go to the doctor and have it checked out asap.

no I don't smoke and never have. when we are at this house we have had headaches, heaviness on the chest and distinct smells. However tonight it was almost like being hit in the nose and it bleeding. Our evp recorder picks up so much in this house. I am curious it sounds like a fan belt of a car or static that gets louder and usually after that is when doors slam. Any thoughts?

#4 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 12 April 2009 - 05:07 AM

Hey T Bone!

no I don't smoke and never have. when we are at this house we have had headaches, heaviness on the chest and distinct smells. However tonight it was almost like being hit in the nose and it bleeding. Our evp recorder picks up so much in this house. I am curious it sounds like a fan belt of a car or static that gets louder and usually after that is when doors slam. Any thoughts?

Its almost sounds as if its dangerous to all of you.Not friendly at all if you are all having such violent
physical symptoms.

I would suggest adding someone who can really ward evil spirits to your team.
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:06 PM

First of all, it would be wonderful to get some medical assistance regarding the nose bleeds. Nose bleeds cna happen for various reasons, and there are times it happens for no apparent reason either. Would be wise to take a professional medical help.

But there could be paranormal situations too which can attribute to nose bleeds, especially since the membranes in nose are very sensitive.
Posted Image

#6 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:24 PM

I agree with Moonchild. Go to your doctor and get any medical reasons taken care of. Avoid going to that place for while and if/when you do go back, get some heavy duty protection on you and your group.

First, please see a doctor and good luck.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#7 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:25 PM

I agree with Moonie

I used to suffer from nose bleeds quite frequently for no apparent reason when i was younger, then I got my nose cauterised (sp) as I had tiny leak in the membrane.

Mark :cheerleader:

#8 Tbone73

Tbone73

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:56 PM

I agree with Moonie

I used to suffer from nose bleeds quite frequently for no apparent reason when i was younger, then I got my nose cauterised (sp) as I had tiny leak in the membrane.

Mark :D

I am a nurse so trust me, I am all about medical checks. However, I was just curious about paranormal causes. This trip our psychic pal was unable to come. Thanks for the advice

#9 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:31 AM

It's also possible there could have been some form of allergen in the house---I get bad nosebleeds when the pollen count is high or there is a lot of smog.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#10 papa midnight

papa midnight

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:18 AM

This is not new where I come from actually this is sign of an incredible force you were exposed to my child." The bleeds "we call it when someone has the gift of second site is exposed to spirit energy, and I will say when this happens the person with the "bleeds" seems to be growing in touch with the spirit world. You will stop getting them as your protection hields get stronger. They are affecting your cappalaries with the electronic energy, kind of like fireing off your nurons with an intensity it will give you a headache..may I ask did you get a headache?

You need to read on your gift, accept it and grow child..

Papa will help when he can!

#11 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:51 AM

:) This is the danger anyone involved in parapsychology faces. Seeing the supernatural in everything that happens. It is like being in Medical School and thinking you have every new disease you study about. I agree a bloody nose is scary if you've never had one before because it looks like a lot more blood then it really is. As I am also a nurse I can tell you everyone gets them from time to time. The nose bleeding is a movie trick in supernatural films about telekinetics.

With that settled tell us about the activity in the house. I think that should be the focus for you. Most haunted houses have simple things going on in them. Think simple and enjoy finding a real haunting and set out to validate it.

#12 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:59 PM

:) This is the danger anyone involved in parapsychology faces. Seeing the supernatural in everything that happens. It is like being in Medical School and thinking you have every new disease you study about. I agree a bloody nose is scary if you've never had one before because it looks like a lot more blood then it really is. As I am also a nurse I can tell you everyone gets them from time to time. The nose bleeding is a movie trick in supernatural films about telekinetics.

With that settled tell us about the activity in the house. I think that should be the focus for you. Most haunted houses have simple things going on in them. Think simple and enjoy finding a real haunting and set out to validate it.

I was a NYC paramedic for 15 years.My mom got nose bleeds from her nasal passages being so dry
.from smoking .She had it cauterized twice.I have seen a lot of nose bleeds in my time.

I was referring to the telekinetic studies the Russians did in the 1950s.
I don't even know about it from movies ,but there are films of these people.
They all had BPs of 200+,and they all got nose bleeds when they did their thing,so to speak.
Most of them died very young from whatever it was too,but they all appeared to be able to do things to
Inanimate objects with their minds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users