The Wrong Answer Game

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#61 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

Uhmmmmm.........what is the question?

#62 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:06 PM

Osama killed JR!!!!!

Why did I not post a question?

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#63 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:11 PM

Because it's hot outside

Why am I in pain?

#64 midnight_ravynhawk

midnight_ravynhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:my kids and husband are definately 1st. music, reading, sports (especially Pittsburgh teams!!!), paranormal studies, cross-stitching, animal lover (especially my 2 dogs) Puddin-a very cute but strange shih-tzu and Yogurt-my loving but way too fat beagle. I am trying to learn about all different kinds of paranormal communication,reiki,ghost hunting,EVP's,taking pictures,etc.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:45 AM

because this is like my 15th post this morning because I've been up since 4:30am!!!

Why didn't I sleep last night??? :P
Sometimes it's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission!!!

#65 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:53 PM

because the stars were twinkling

Why is my hi-liter pen already running out of color?

Whatever

#66 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

Because I'm starting to get sick.

Why did Will give me and Judy his cold?

Edited by LycanGhost, 13 September 2009 - 05:01 PM.

Posted Image

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#67 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:15 AM

Because the rice cooker broke and ruined the meal. Why is the sun hiding behind the clouds this morning?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#68 midnight_ravynhawk

midnight_ravynhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:my kids and husband are definately 1st. music, reading, sports (especially Pittsburgh teams!!!), paranormal studies, cross-stitching, animal lover (especially my 2 dogs) Puddin-a very cute but strange shih-tzu and Yogurt-my loving but way too fat beagle. I am trying to learn about all different kinds of paranormal communication,reiki,ghost hunting,EVP's,taking pictures,etc.

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:08 PM

because I have about 4 days worth of dishes to wash.

Why is my back hurting so ^%$%^ bad???
Sometimes it's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission!!!

#69 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:09 PM

Because I never could resist treacle pudding and custard. Why do spring and summer seem to pass more quickly than autumn and winter?

#70 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:16 AM

Because Punkers beat the Deadman 'cause Vickie *That *BLEEP!* and Teddy Long banned his Hell's Gate Submission.

Posted Image

#71 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:16 AM

Because Punkers beat the Deadman 'cause Vickie *That *BLEEP!* and Teddy Long banned his Hell's Gate Submission.

Posted Image

#72 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:17 AM

Why did they ban it?

(*Edit: Ignore previous post. 'Twas a lappy error.*)

Edited by LycanGhost, 26 September 2009 - 01:18 AM.

Posted Image

#73 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:38 AM

Because it's raining cats and dogs. Whoever invented such a rediculous expression as "I'ts raining cats and dogs"?

#74 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:55 AM

Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Why am I looking at knitting socks?

Posted Image

#75 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:05 AM

Because I'll turn 53 tommorow

Why is MH down at the lake feeding the turtles?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users