Tree in lungs

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 06 June 2009 - 09:57 PM

When I was young...yes, I was young once...folks used to tease kids about how if they swallowed watermelon seeds they would grow a watermelon in their belly.

I 'saw' the report about the tree and I 'wood' not have believed it if I hadn't seen it. It tends to go against the 'grain' of what I think is possible as far as plants growing inside one's body. It does tickle my imagination now but I think I'll just 'leaf' it alone.

I think you're "barking" up the wrong "tree"!!!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#17 Morraeon

Morraeon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:57 AM

There was a weird case a few years back where a farm kid in the midwest got a hayseed under his eyelid that slipped behind his eye and started growing. It didn't get very big due to the lack of sunlight, but it was large enough that it had to be surgically removed since it was pressing on the kid's eye and messing up his sight. It seems the moisture in the eye socket caused it to sprout.

It's like that grade school experiment where you put seeds inside wet blotting paper or wet paper towels, put them in clear plastic cups and put them in a closet to germinate just enough that you can see the roots and the young leaves of the sprout, but because they're out of the light, they can't get much bigger.

#18 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:03 PM

Phew that is scary! Plants growing in eyes!! :weeee:
Posted Image

#19 Morraeon

Morraeon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:05 PM

Well, it was behind the eye, not actually inside of the eye, but yeah, still creepy.

#20 acdcfreak

acdcfreak

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:ac/dc, the paranormal, led zeppelin, bugging my elders

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:52 PM

i saw it on fluffetalks a week ago. look it up because i don't want to get into trouble for posting a vulgar link

peace n love
http://www.facebook....amp;ref=profile feel free to add me, i'm da dude"Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. And enjoy your hot chocolate mindfully."

#21 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:01 PM

A fir tree in the lungs is not that wierd.....

....One of my uncles has a cedar chest.

LOL! *Runs for door*

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users