Haunted by Zozo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 darrenteed

darrenteed

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:29 AM

I used to mess with Ouija Boards alot. Whenever my friends and I would play around with them one spirit always come thru who called itself Zozo. I have witnessed lots of freaky things when this Zozo would communicate with us. Planchette flying off the board, levitations of both the board and the centerpiece, hell it even told us to take a picture of the BAD_WORD thing. View picture here:

http://www.fullhallo...loween-tale.jpg

The spirit claimed to have attached itself to a skull necklace that belonged to my x girlfriends son. He is holding it above the board. Many people claim to see odd faces in this image. But the main one is large and looks like an evil clown of sorts.

What I find to be puzzling is many people have written about their experiences with Ouija Boards and they also claim that Zozo has come to them as well. All describe horrifying encounters with similar outcomes. Death, hauntings, suicide, etc.

Some of these stories that I have found online date back to the early nineties, up until the present. Could this somehow be connected with the Zo/Oz phenomena described by Jake Kotze in his blog named "Rant in Z minor?" Or could there also be some link to Jimmy Pages famous Zeppelin 4 symbol? The Kabbalistic beliefs are z's can be replaced with s's.

Anyways I just found it very perplexing that I am not the only one who has had contact with this agressive and nasty spirit/demon/poltergeist/apparition.

Edited by darrenteed, 20 April 2009 - 12:30 AM.

He who made kittens, put snakes in the grass

Jethro Tull?http://zozotheouijas...t.blogspot.com/

#2 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:38 PM

I used to mess with Ouija Boards alot. Whenever my friends and I would play around with them one spirit always come thru who called itself Zozo. I have witnessed lots of freaky things when this Zozo would communicate with us. Planchette flying off the board, levitations of both the board and the centerpiece, hell it even told us to take a picture of the BAD_WORD thing. View picture here:

http://www.fullhallo...loween-tale.jpg

The spirit claimed to have attached itself to a skull necklace that belonged to my x girlfriends son. He is holding it above the board. Many people claim to see odd faces in this image. But the main one is large and looks like an evil clown of sorts.

What I find to be puzzling is many people have written about their experiences with Ouija Boards and they also claim that Zozo has come to them as well. All describe horrifying encounters with similar outcomes. Death, hauntings, suicide, etc.

Some of these stories that I have found online date back to the early nineties, up until the present. Could this somehow be connected with the Zo/Oz phenomena described by Jake Kotze in his blog named "Rant in Z minor?" Or could there also be some link to Jimmy Pages famous Zeppelin 4 symbol? The Kabbalistic beliefs are z's can be replaced with s's.

Anyways I just found it very perplexing that I am not the only one who has had contact with this agressive and nasty spirit/demon/poltergeist/apparition.

For Zeppelin,the 4 symbols were chosen to represent their sigils as part of the ceremonial demonolgy heirarchy
of the Goetia.
Zoso allegedly IS Pages demon self.So he made it up to suit his needs.So its not a classic demon as per
Zeppelin lore.
What you seem to have is a rambunctious spirit ,with a warped sense of humour.
It picked it on purpose maybe.To flummox mere mortals.It could easily do this numerous places .

I have found that spirits you pick up using Oujia are all kind of obnoxious. I don't know why that is,but
they say nasty stuff and try to confuse you on purpose.
Be careful with it if it is still around.
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#3 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:17 PM

Its my belief that tools like the Ouija etc tend to bring in some very negative or evil entities, because they have no other way to get to us. The average human spirit, is not interested in the occult, just the low life entities, and I feel thats because WE call them, they didnt call us. Lastly any human spirit is not out to harm anyone, not do they have such energy to do so. JMO....CE

#4 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:25 PM

I've read about encounters with the entity that calls itself Zozo over at the paranormal board at about.com under the Your True Tales section. Stories seem to be tied with the Ouija and go back at least 10 years or more.

This thing seems to be negative in nature. If it's still around, I would stop using the Ouija and cleanse the house in which the activity is taking place.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users