• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:00 PM

Well, it could just be coincidence, but I *did* meet the guy who is now my husband shortly after the first time I tried it!

But I also did it with a good friend of mine, who ended up meeting her partner shortly afterwards too. Again, could just be a complete coincidence, but I like to think it worked! :)

Edited by chestnut, 30 April 2009 - 01:01 PM.

#32 papa midnight

papa midnight

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:31 PM

Well, it could just be coincidence, but I *did* meet the guy who is now my husband shortly after the first time I tried it!

But I also did it with a good friend of mine, who ended up meeting her partner shortly afterwards too. Again, could just be a complete coincidence, but I like to think it worked! :)

I am happy for you Chestnut, thats what I mean by possitive and good eminating from you.
PS: I think it worked too.

Papa

#33 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:45 PM

LMAO!!!! That's exactly what happened with me! I was sick and tired of 2 week long flings and total jerks and felt ready to move into a real, honest, lasting relationship, so I worked up a spell to bring love to me. A week later, the man who would be my husband made his interest known.

We've been married 9 years....lol.

Protection spells also work VERY well. Even for people you didn't intend them for at all, but who sort of ended up 'within radius' so to speak. I remember one time I created some protective charms for two girlfriends and brought them up north where we all were supposed to have a nice, quite country weekend. My two girlfriends ended up not being able to make it, so I left the charms in the trunk of the car of another friend until we came back to the city. The next day, that friend and his girlfriend went into town on a coffee run and got t boned by another car. Car was totaled, but the two had not so much as a scratch on them.

That, my friends, is proof in the pudding for me.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#34 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:00 PM

Yup, it sure sounds like your spells worked. I think a lot of it is just about "putting it out there" with the best intentions, since negative intentions always come back to you many times worse.

Anyway, back to the Voodoo--I would like to know more!

#35 papa midnight

papa midnight

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:15 PM

Yup, it sure sounds like your spells worked. I think a lot of it is just about "putting it out there" with the best intentions, since negative intentions always come back to you many times worse.

Anyway, back to the Voodoo--I would like to know more!

OK then I will bring another of my favorite love spells, This one is called Star spell

This is easy for anyone to so here it is below.

Papa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • What you'll need:
  • Paper
  • Pen or pencil
  • Pink or red rose petals
  • Jasmine incense
  • Red candle
  • Red crystals, such as garnet, rose quartz or ruby
Note:: This spell should be performed on a clear night.
Instructions: Arrange the items on your altar, then light the candle and incense. Think about what qualities are important to you in a mate and write them on the piece of paper. Take the flower petals and crystals outside with you, and look up at the stars. Choose one bright one and focus on its light and energy. Hold up the petals and stones to the star and repeat the following, three times:
Star of love, burn so bright,
aid me in my spell tonight.
Unite my true love to me,
as I will it, so mote it be.

As you say the words, visualize the light from the star beaming down and filling the things in your hands. After saying the spell, return to your altar and place the flowers and crystals at the base of the candle. Focus on the candle flame, and repeat the words above another three times.

Edited by papa midnight, 30 April 2009 - 05:16 PM.

#36 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:56 AM

But I also did it with a good friend of mine, who ended up meeting her partner shortly afterwards too. Again, could just be a complete coincidence, but I like to think it worked! Whirly Dude

That's cool, Chestnut! I don't believe in "coincidences." Whirly Dude

#37 Deth Angel

Deth Angel

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:paranormal research

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:20 AM

Oh my young impetuous man, as you wish ...first may I start with a love spell because this is what Papa is all about , that is love, more love can never hurt so here I will begin with a simple love spell anyone can do. This is very easy to do.

Papa

Love Spell

First you must clean your bathroom, clean everything, the mirrors, the counter, the sink...you get the picture.

Then cover all the mirrors in the room with either pink or white sheets.

Next light three white candles and place them around the tub.

Draw a bath and add your choice of bath milk, salts or bath beads. You can even use scented bubble bath or scented soap. You should also but on a mushy love songs CD or just something that means something to you and that person...

Get in and focus on the person that you want called to you. If you don't have anyone in particular focus on what you want in a lover.

Chant "Negativity is washed away, I am renewed as of today, Many heads will turn my way, the ones I choose will wish to stay." While washing your body. Do everything you would normaly do, shave wash your hair...

When your done washing repeat, "Negativity is washed away, I am renewed as of today, Many heads will turn my way, the one's I chooses will wish to stay. I am loved, I am loving, I am love and love myself." Let the water out while repeating this a few times.

clean the bathroom????

pass :explode:

tom

#38 Neko

Neko

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, Photography, Warhammer 40k, helping as much people as I can.

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:30 AM

Very interesting indeed.

http://www.afrikanvo...elovespells.htm

Are you by any chance copying + pasting from this site?

I like you papa, I really do and in no way i'm out to "get you" it's just that by copy / paste from other websites people tend to loose credibility (as a quote, perhaps post the link to the original article in the future).

Anyway, I have a question.
Sometimes during rituals, participants wear face paint, I supposed it's mainly for ceremonial purpose, but does it invoke certain emotional energy in the beholders that can be used by the practitioners to fuel the rituals?

Like for example clown make-up can, in some people, instill fear which energy could be tapped into and perhaps used.

Thx in advance.

PS: I have noticed you tend to go on the defensive quite often and easily so I would like to reinstate I mean no offence with my post.

Edit: Forgot to sign ^^

Neko.

Edited by Neko, 08 May 2009 - 02:31 AM.

Posted ImageDisclaimer; I will always try to give my honest and personal opinion, with no offence intended.

#39 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:08 AM

~Papa....are you really copying & pasting these spells??!! I assumed they were your personal spells from your voodoo religion. I guess I just need to get out more...
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#40 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

"Protection spells also work VERY well. Even for people you didn't intend them for at all, but who sort of ended up 'within radius' so to speak. I remember one time I created some protective charms for two girlfriends and brought them up north where we all were supposed to have a nice, quite country weekend. My two girlfriends ended up not being able to make it, so I left the charms in the trunk of the car of another friend until we came back to the city. The next day, that friend and his girlfriend went into town on a coffee run and got t boned by another car. Car was totaled, but the two had not so much as a scratch on them."

What kind of protection spell was that?
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#41 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:13 PM

It was one of my own devising, using a combination of energy work and candle magic while in the process of creating the charms.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#42 gavknight

gavknight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:40 AM

Hi Papa , Just a quick question , in voodoo is there only 1 god or many gods and are they seen as powerful spirits rater than almighty creators or the universe .....Gav

#43 Marilyn Jackson

Marilyn Jackson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:35 PM

Papa if you're still around i'd like permission to PM you a personal question about a Voodoo spell.

~Cheryl

#44 Marilyn Jackson

Marilyn Jackson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:46 PM

Never mind.
:Wall:

#45 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying not to step on the land mines that others have planted in front of me. No sense saying more, as this will be removed anyway.

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:46 PM

I would appreciate some clarification on the differences bettween the Loas and the Guedes, general behavior, superority one over another, etc. I have some material on this but I find another point of view both educactional and refreshing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users