4 replies to this topic

#1 Ghostride

Ghostride

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Figuring out the paranormal

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:34 PM

Why can't we search for members of GV by location?
If we can see our own reflection in the mirror, then what does a ghost see when they appear?

#2 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:37 PM

Because it's not ever been set up like that. I'm not even sure the software for the boards allows for that, I've seen many different forums that use this software and not one of them has that particular option.

If you are looking for potential groups in your region, you can always go to the Beginner's Block forum, to the subforum In Your Area and either see if someone has already posted or post a query of your own.

http://www.ghostvill...hp?showforum=41

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#3 Ghostride

Ghostride

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:39 PM

Yeah I seen how to find groups. You have some say "dating" sites that allow you to look up in your area. I am not a computer genius or understand how a lot of it works. I just thought it would be cool to talk to a few people around my area is all
If we can see our own reflection in the mirror, then what does a ghost see when they appear?

#4 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:15 AM

:weeee: Well, GV isn't a 'dating' site, nor do I personally frequent such sites, being married and all. I don't know what type of software said dating sites use, or of they are forums or another type of database set up.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#5 Ghostride

Ghostride

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:28 AM

Ok so myspace for example. I dont know about the software or any of that stuff either

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users