• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brandyrun

brandyrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:46 PM

Just wondering if anyone is currently using any types of software or programs for their teams? I found a really neat program that would let you monitor up to 25 different cameras at once but couldn't get it to work on my MAC :ghost:

We're just trying to be as efficient as possible and I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks!

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:05 AM

25 cameras? That would result in poor definition if the screen had to be split into that many segments. Plus the inter-frame period would result in long periods between refresh cycles. I would avoid that one.

#3 brandyrun

brandyrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:42 PM

25 cameras? That would result in poor definition if the screen had to be split into that many segments. Plus the inter-frame period would result in long periods between refresh cycles. I would avoid that one.

I didn't think about the poor definition, but the software wasn't compatible with my MAC anyway.

#4 castle

castle

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:55 PM

The phrase used was "up to" 25 cameras. That software might be just fine on a PC. Just because it can monitor a maximum of 25 cameras doesn't mean you couldn't use it to monitor four, or even one for that matter.

Brandyrun, could you post a name or link please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users