• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tonya1985

Tonya1985

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:44 AM

[size="3"]I have been on here before and I told you about my encounters in my home. My husband uploaded our pictures of all the orbs in our home last night onto our computer. How do I put them on ghostvillage? I went to the enter your encounters page but all I got was a page to tell your story. Thank you all for answering.

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:59 AM

[size="3"]I have been on here before and I told you about my encounters in my home. My husband uploaded our pictures of all the orbs in our home last night onto our computer. How do I put them on ghostvillage? I went to the enter your encounters page but all I got was a page to tell your story. Thank you all for answering.

You need to store the pictures on outside webspace such as Photobucket, etc. Then provide a link to them from your post. You can't save the pictures directly to the forum, you need to link to them. There is a button on the Reply Page (Insert Image) which will guide you through the process.

Edited by CaveRat, 18 May 2009 - 08:59 AM.

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:46 AM

Perhaps this might help: How to post pictures
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users