• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 outsider39

outsider39

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:19 PM

Our group has picked up whistling spirits several times on our evps.We have picked this up the most times at abandoned prisons and oddly enough at old high schools.I guess prisoners and school kids like to whistle.

#17 SpookyPxe

SpookyPxe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:59 AM

I'm the OP but for some reason that account shut me out and I had to make a new one. I couldn't even find my old threads but I just thought i'd check this place out again and here it is! Great.

Thank you all so much for replying. The whistling still happens quite frequently and still i've been unable to pinpoint an emanation point. I'll give a little background. It all started when out of nowhere I just had the urge to whistle all the time (don't ask, I go through these weird little phases sometimes). I always have been interested in the paranormal, also.

One time I was in my room just whistling away to myself, when the room was quiet I heard the faintest little whistling sound [coming from the corner of the room that seems to be the point of origin]. So there's me thinking Paranormal!. I make it clear to the "room" that I have acknowledged the sound and I make a loud, sharp whistle sound hoping it will mimic me. There it is again louder and much more clear. I made two whistle sounds, and there's the echo. It carries on like this for a while - I even [of course] called my sister into the room to witness it.

I don't try to interact with whatever may or may not be there anymore, 'cause quite frankly i'm not/wasn't in the right state of mind etc. personal reasons.
But I do hear a whistling sound, sometimes it is very monotonous and in those cases I think it must be something to do with the house. Other times it's much louder and seems to be making some sort of tune, or is coming from a different direction e.g. right next to my ear.

Thanks again for your replies.

#18 Robot

Robot

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Physics, Flying, Guitar, Robots, Paranormal

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:16 AM

Just a footnote:

Years ago the NTSB noticed whistling recorded in cockpits before aircraft accidents/incidents.

The NTSB concluded whistling impairs concentration. Most major airlines prohibit "whistling" in the cockpit.
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)http://www.ghostphysics.blogspot.com./

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users