Whistling Spirits

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 TheyKeepCallingMe

TheyKeepCallingMe

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:13 AM

Is there anyone here that has experienced/is experiencing whistling ghosts or spirits?

Thanks

Edited by TheyKeepCallingMe, 28 May 2009 - 10:14 AM.

Posted ImagePsycho Elf

#2 TheyKeepCallingMe

TheyKeepCallingMe

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 01:21 PM

No one?

Posted ImagePsycho Elf

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:37 PM

I have not. That's a new one for me. Wait a while and someone else may stop by.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 PJay

PJay

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, art, reading, collecting gargoyles.

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:32 AM

At one of my investigations, one of my investigators, and myself both recorded whistling when we were the only ones in the house. It was not really a tune, just a few notes.

#5 brucekp

brucekp

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:50 AM

I've received whistling a few times, no tune we could figure out, did not hear it while we were there, but found it when we did evidence review.

Bruce
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,Than are dreamt of in your philosophy-ShakespeareLawmakers are studying the possibilty of banning any independent thought and freedom of choice. quoted by insiders: "We can't rely on our citizens to know what is best for them or their families, therefore we cannot permit people to freely make choices on their own. Any citizen suspected of independent thought shall be detained pending a deportation hearing."

#6 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:29 PM

I think this will get more responses in General Board, as this isn't about a specific encounter.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#7 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:05 PM

Singing, stomping, footsteps..
I'm sure a ghost could whistle. Although I haven't heard this yet.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#8 Liliana

Liliana

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:20 PM

I have, it was perfectly clear. No one was home, all my windows were shut. And it was in the same room with me whistling a tune I recognised but can't name. I have had many encounters, but whistling only happened once!

#9 mellilotflower

mellilotflower

Freaked out by toe socks?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Knitting, Ornithology, folklore and fairies

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:02 PM

Whistling must be a hard one to identify! Especially if there's no tune... But it seems familliar - there's a story, I've come across about a whistling Ghost, I'm sure. I just can't remember where!

The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the pious or holy is beloved by the gods because it is holy, or holy because it is beloved of the gods.

Sonnet XCIVBut if that flower with base infection meet,The basest weed outbraves his dignity:For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

#10 mellilotflower

mellilotflower

Freaked out by toe socks?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Knitting, Ornithology, folklore and fairies

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:05 PM

It could well have been the story of a ghost at the Learmouth Hotel(edinburgh) that I'm thinking of the ghost opens and closes doors and whistles down the corridors.

Edited by mellilotflower, 15 July 2009 - 03:05 PM.

The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the pious or holy is beloved by the gods because it is holy, or holy because it is beloved of the gods.

Sonnet XCIVBut if that flower with base infection meet,The basest weed outbraves his dignity:For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

#11 traveller

traveller

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:history reincarnation and past lives givng a helping hand

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:03 PM

never heard of whisling ghosts but theres a superstiton that you whislte walking past a cemetary to keep ghostys away.

#12 dragonfollower

dragonfollower

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Crystals, music, haunted things

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:17 AM

I do recall whistling the other day actually when i was outside, well i was working with some crystals and then I heard this high ptching whistling sound, almost like singing although it only lasted a few seconds.
Dragonfollower

#13 Robot

Robot

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Physics, Flying, Guitar, Robots, Paranormal

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:28 PM

A paranormal group I am working with got a call from a lady. She complained of multiple "whistles" moving throughout her house.

The group arrived and used a Marantz unit capable of >30KHz real time listening. Sure enough! multiple whistles, moving througout the house.

After some time chasing, they found the whistle, over 20 KHz, was coming from 2 dogs that the lady owned. The group was unshure wheather the whistle was unintentional or some "communication" between the animals. The animals were very small dogs, I forget the breed.

The client had exceptional ability to hear above 20 KHz frequencies.
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)http://www.ghostphysics.blogspot.com./

#14 Tanner_TVP

Tanner_TVP

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I love sports. I played football in high school. I've been ghost hunting and investigation since 2001. I have been a private investigator for a little over four years. I use many of the same investigative techniques to study the paranormal that I use to solve my cases. I treat my haunting cases with the same care and precision as any other case I work. I believe that thorough documentation and detailed study of activity will give us insight into the causes of haunting and ghost activity. I like working with others in the field especially those with more experience. My favorite thing about this field is that there is always something to learn.<br />

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:45 PM

I was on an investigation a few years ago. Jon and I were sitting and waiting on something to happen. Jon started whistling. I told him to stop that we might miss something. The whistling started again and I asked him to stop. He answer that he was not whistling. As he spoke the whistling continued. When it stopped we heard a loud low male voice tell us to leave. The voice was followed by a high and quick EMF spike, and an apparition. It was the first one we had seen during an actual investigation. A small boy standing about 15 feet away from us in early 1900s clothing he just staired at us with this lonely blank expressing. He had this bright blue aura around him. He disappeared a few seconds later. It was never able to be debunked. It was my favorite case.
TannerTennessee Valley Paranormal

#15 bigbluekru10

bigbluekru10

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:53 PM

Never had a ghost whistle. Then again, I can't whistle, so I guess that would make it hard to envoke a ghost to start whistling.
Visit My Website1000's of hot latina videoowned and operated by me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users