Jobs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hauntingslover920

hauntingslover920

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:00 PM

Does anyone know for 100% how you could make a living as a ghost hunter? :) I've always adored hauntings and I love visiting haunted places. It's always been a passion for me but i don't know what I'd major in in college or how i'd even make a living doing that. Any ideas? :(

#2 Pfled

Pfled

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Interests:1. Making my son smile<br />2. Investigating and researching places of alleged paranormal activity<br />3. Hiking<br />4. Cooking

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:14 AM

Honestly, very few people can make a living out of paranormal investigations. The only people who do tend to be authors. If you are lucky/unlucky enough you may get your own tv show, but look at how many investigators there are in the world, and then how many actually show up on tv, probability is unlikely though.

We all have a passion for the paranormal that is why we are here on this message board. My suggestion is to go into a field which will help you with you investigations. For instance, a lot of paranormal investigation is history and delving into books and census records. For that reason you may want to go into the History or Library Studies field. If you like the technical side, become an electrical engineer or A/V engineer. Another good one is abnormal psychiatry if you are looking into the behavior of the people being haunted.

All I guess I am saying is try not to look at majoring in paranormal studies, try looking at a major that can be applied easily to paranormal studies.

Hope this helps.

-Pfled
"So even if you can't see it, you can still believe in it.It's easier if you lose all the things that prevent you from seeing it."-The Resistance by the Sam Roberts Band

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users