• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:46 PM

About a week ago one of our homeschooling families home burned down, along with most of what they owned, their three kittens and their dog.
They were moving into a new home, and on the way to get their items they came to a burning house.
Last friday a group went out to try to find anything that could still be used.
I don't know much about it. But good energy is needed for them.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#2 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:36 AM

That's very unfortunate. I'll send some good energy their way.

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:41 AM

Well, a very unfortunate incident, I will surely keep them in my prayers and meditation.
Posted Image

#4 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:41 PM

What a terrible thing to happen to a family. I am sending good thoughts and prayers their way...
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users