New Group Needs Advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 C.R.A.P.S Founder

C.R.A.P.S Founder

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:02 PM

Hey guys....we are a new group of paranormal investigators out of Western New York. All members thus far have prior experience performing investigations, however none of us have ever had any experience actually running a group. My major concern is getting people or business' to come to our site and request our service. We do not charge for any investigations what so ever.

Anyway, I was hoping that I could get some feedback regarding the best practices and any tips for getting "clients". Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Check our site out at http://crapsfounder.webs.com and let us know what you think. If you like the page, we have a link to our Facebook page as well...become a fan.

And most importantly...any advice regarding the actual website, please let us know.

You can reach me at Craps_Founder@yahoo.com

Thanks again!

#2 C.R.A.P.S Founder

C.R.A.P.S Founder

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:57 PM

Hey guys....we are a new group of paranormal investigators out of Western New York. All members thus far have prior experience performing investigations, however none of us have ever had any experience actually running a group. My major concern is getting people or business' to come to our site and request our service. We do not charge for any investigations what so ever.

Anyway, I was hoping that I could get some feedback regarding the best practices and any tips for getting "clients". Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Check our site out at http://crapsfounder.webs.com and let us know what you think. If you like the page, we have a link to our Facebook page as well...become a fan.

And most importantly...any advice regarding the actual website, please let us know.

You can reach me at Craps_Founder@yahoo.com

Thanks again!

I see that I'm getting a few hits on this topic, and chatted with someone the other evening...but no feedback yet? Your honest feedback is greatly appreciated and needed in order for us to establish ourselves in our community as a reputable group! Any help you have or any tips will not be shunned away...good or bad!

Also if you have any tips on building a client base for lack of a better word, please let me know!

Thanks!

#3 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:59 PM

~Hi there & welcome to GV. Although I've never ran or been associated with a paranormal group, my advice would be to maybe start with flyers. Find some places in your town & surrounding areas that maybe haunted and leave your flyer either in their mailbox or in their front door...although I'm not sure if that's legal as it seems it's hard to scratch your watch or wind your butt without ticking someone off these days. My first thought for you to get into your research is word-of-mouth. You're starting out small, but with any high profile group you see, I'm sure they started small as well. You'll do fine as long as you don't get discouraged and stop doing your research. Just keep moving forward & you'll do just fine.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users