Hell's Gate in Arlington

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KristinaMarie

KristinaMarie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies, spending time with my friends, meeting new people, "ghost hunting", and just having fun!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:25 PM

Has anyone ever been to the hell's gate in arlington? I've heard many stories about it. And from what ive heard people consider it deffinatley haunted so does anyone on here know anything about it?
-Living on the edge

#2 Goldschlager

Goldschlager

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

I'm familiar with the park. I'm also very skeptical of the rumors/legends. Civil War activity in Arlington, Texas? Seriously?? That's also pretty far from any 1860's-era population center.

#3 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying to recall what I did wrong back in 2009 and why folks just can't get over it...

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

Has anyone ever been to the hell's gate in arlington? I've heard many stories about it. And from what ive heard people consider it deffinatley haunted so does anyone on here know anything about it?

Wrong Arlington I had in mind. I was thinking of Arlington National Cemetery, in Virginia. Grave of one president, his brother, generals, admirals, the famous and those with names known only to God.Created during the Civil War as a national cemetery on the estate of a family with the last name of Lee, so it could never be used in an enjoyable fashion forever. Most say various places there are prone to have paranormal events taking place around them, at various time, day and night. Men in period military dress seem to come and go from place to place among the headstones.

Nice to be back. Wonder who I made "ill" with me back in 2009...at 67 am lucky to recall what I had for dinner 2 days ago. Guess some folks will have to explain it to me as I have no clue.

#4 Goldschlager

Goldschlager

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:38 AM

Well then I'm not sure what the original post was about. But there is a park in Arlington, Texas that has 3 different ghost stories associated with it. "Hell's Gate" being one of the three. (and I've yet to find any merit in any of the 3 stories.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users