• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:57 PM

fairly new to the boards; i have asked a couple of questions before now but now one answers so i figure maybe there isn't an answer.

next question. ever since i was about 13 (am now 61 this thurs) periodically i would hear what sounds like a radio station far away; i can never make out what is being said nor can i tell if it is a man or a woman; it's like a sportscaster or something. any ideas about what i'm experiencing? no one else can hear it but me.

second, one night i heard two distinct knocks in my room that sounded like they were being made on the dresser. it didn't scare me particularly but i know it didn't come from outside it was in the room with me. found out that the people that lived in this house before us had their mother die in the room that is mine. my husband has seen a shadow move across the wall in my granddaughters room; the women that lived here also practiced witchcraft. i'm a pentacostal christian and really want the woman gone from here; i've decided to cross the christian boundaries and sage the place and also call on michael the archangel to protect me while i'm doing this. please email me if any of you have any answers for me.

thirdly, has anyone gotten to look at the opacity website at the old pix and have any of you seen anything in the pix? i have not.

thanks for your help.
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users