Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Can Somebody Please Answer This Question For Me?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JMcGirly1890

JMcGirly1890

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Inquiry, Paranormal Research, Ghost, ghouls, gobblins, whatever goes bump in the night!

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:00 PM

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the board, I'm just wanting an answer to this question, how do you tell if your a sensitive? What is the difference between a medium and a sensitive? Is it possible to be a sensitive and pick up on spirits and be able to know their stories and what gender they are? I come from a very religious background, and therefore there's a LOT of doubt about what I am seeing/hearing/sensing. I'd like to think it's more than just me being crazy, but I want to know if there's some way I can test my abilities to tell if it's just a 'lucky guess' or if I'm actually right. I've tested myself (as silly as this may sound) by watching 'ghost shows' on TV, where there are psychics trying to determine what spirits are there. 9 times out of 10, I'm right on the mark, way before they say anything.I've even freaked my lil sis and best friend out because of the acuracy. I just want somebody to give me some kinda info on this. Please help when and if you can!

Thanks guys.

Edited by JMcGirly1890, 01 July 2009 - 06:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users