Sixth Sense

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xBornxOfxFlamesx

xBornxOfxFlamesx

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:38 PM

Some times I know I'm not alone. Shadows move swiftly through my line of vision. A slight feeling of dread creeps over me. I know these are obvious signs I'm supernaturally sensitive. My friends want to use me as a medium, and I'd love to learn the art of tarot reading and delve deeper into these occurances.

My problem is, when is it too much? When does trying to develop my power turn into meddling? Because that is certainly not what I'm trying to do here. I wish to get a firmer grasp on these abilities. Not unearth something that should remain at rest.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:07 AM

If we do not have a control, any gift can be a problem. Start meditating regularly, this will increase your awareness which inturn will help you gain a control over the gift that you have. Good luck.
Posted Image

#3 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying not to step on the land mines that others have planted in front of me. No sense saying more, as this will be removed anyway.

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:52 AM

Some times I know I'm not alone. Shadows move swiftly through my line of vision. A slight feeling of dread creeps over me. I know these are obvious signs I'm supernaturally sensitive. My friends want to use me as a medium, and I'd love to learn the art of tarot reading and delve deeper into these occurances.

My problem is, when is it too much? When does trying to develop my power turn into meddling? Because that is certainly not what I'm trying to do here. I wish to get a firmer grasp on these abilities. Not unearth something that should remain at rest.

I don't think developing your abilitiies as "meddling". I think you are in touch with your "gift" well enough to control how far you can take it and how much control you might exercise as you become stronger and your "gift" more exercised. :Spaz:

#4 Gabby

Gabby

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:writing, the occult, paranormal, film, television, past lives, spirituality, anthropology, religious studies, divination, I Ching, Astrology, coincidences, painting, literature

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:40 AM

I am sensitive as well and am working on getting more experienced. I give tarot readings and I do I ching readings for people. I Ching is a great way to practice medium ship because it teaches us lessons and you learn subtle energy hints. There is a great deck out there by Osho that has the I Ching in beautiful designed cards as well as a book which explains it pretty well. There are other decks, and books on I ching. I have two books and two decks. One theory I've read is 'energy never lies'. So with the I Ching, the message you get is true to you and the collective whole. It comes through your energy. But the best thing about it is that I Ching can be very positive.

Also sometimes sensitives pick up on things they needn't such as restless spirits, try to ignore them and learn self-protection. Spiritually ground yourself.
"Science without the spirit is humanity without a conscience"Me“An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.”Charles Dickens Gabzyreach me here: AOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users