• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Illuminated One

Illuminated One

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:14 PM

Last night I was watching tv and out of the corner of my eyes I saw a big circular flash of light, the flash occurred over by my front door. the flash drew my attention to that area of the room and I saw the flash disipate. I was amazed, and startled. To discribe the flash was almost like a light bulb exploding minus the broken glass. I have been researching on how to further develop my psychic abilities, as well as researching paranormal accounts made by others. I am just trying to reach out to people to find out if others have had this experience, and what it could have been that I saw. I was able to rule out any blown light fixtures or electrical problems that may have occurred during that time. can anyone help me understand what it may have been that I saw?

-Illuminated One

#2 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:47 AM

Last night I was watching tv and out of the corner of my eyes I saw a big circular flash of light, the flash occurred over by my front door. the flash drew my attention to that area of the room and I saw the flash disipate. I was amazed, and startled. To discribe the flash was almost like a light bulb exploding minus the broken glass. I have been researching on how to further develop my psychic abilities, as well as researching paranormal accounts made by others. I am just trying to reach out to people to find out if others have had this experience, and what it could have been that I saw. I was able to rule out any blown light fixtures or electrical problems that may have occurred during that time. can anyone help me understand what it may have been that I saw?

-Illuminated One

Hello lluminated, I have had this happen in my bedroom on several occasions. The first time it happened it was around 2 am and my hubby and I were in bed. He has trouble sleeping sometimes and on this night he had woken up and couldn't get back to sleep. With his tossing and turning I woke up as well and so we were just chatting with each other when all of a sudden this flash of light and what felt like wind or a breath blew in our faces. On other occasions I am in bed and see the flash of light in the corner by my side of the bed. When it happens it's always dark and I am in bed. I thought perhaps it is ball lightning, but I'm not really sure what is causing it. Just thought I'd share. Take care!

Ali

#3 kingo'mountain

kingo'mountain

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:44 PM

i think i know what you're talking about, exploding lightbulb without the noise and glass, i'm going to start a theory that there are white shadows (being guardian spirits) and black shadows (mean spirits)..

therefore i suspect your guardian spirit\angel might have sent you a sign or tried to materialize or something, but dont take my word on it, just guessing

#4 Illuminated One

Illuminated One

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:44 PM

[quote name='kingo'mountain' date='Jul 12 2009, 10:44 AM' post='523636']
i think i know what you're talking about, exploding lightbulb without the noise and glass, i'm going to start a theory that there are white shadows (being guardian spirits) and black shadows (mean spirits)..

therefore i suspect your guardian spirit\angel might have sent you a sign or tried to materialize or something, but dont take my word on it, just guessing
[/quote

Dear Ali,

I wanted to thank you for replying to my post first of all. Secondly, I recently lost my father in march. Since then I've had a passion for researching how to develop my psychic abilities. I have meditated on a couple of occassions trying to contact my spirit guide/guardian angel. There had been an ongoing rift in my family in which kept us all away from eachother for many years. I had visited my parents a probably 7 times in the last 6 years that my father was alive. My eldest sister had power of attorney of my father and all his earthly possessions. in which had caused the rift in the first place. I recieve a phone call on March 15th from my sister in law that my father had passed away. I was notified 3 days after his death that he had passed on. Knowing that I had lost my chance to say my final goodbye to my father. My father was like a god to me, I held him so high in my life. I became depressed, I felt lost, I felt very alone. On a couple of occassions I thought I had felt his presence near me, and during those occassions, I remember smiling. The feeling of peace and warmth.

Lately after seeing the flash of light, I have felt nothing but chaos, anxiety, anger, and a thick heavyness in the atmospere of my apartment. With it being the summer time I have turned the heat off at the breaker box in my apartment. But it gets so hot in the apartment that it zaps all the energy out of me, I break out in sweat and I am in a very cranky mood. Objects get misplaced, and sometimes lost. I feel a dark suffoccating pressence in my home now. Everyday when I go to work and am outside my apartment is the onl;y time I don't feel all of the negative energy and heaviness around me. but once I have to go home I dread it. So those are the times I feel the need to meditate, to ease my mind to counterbalance the negative energy in the atmosphere of my apartment. My theory is as if there's a war going on against good an evil in my apartment.

if you Ali or anyone else has encountered the same type of energies or experience, your insight would be greatly appreciated. I believe by gaining vast amounts of knowledge or understanding about ones own life experiences could prove to be very helpful to oneself and others.

Thank you all who reply to my post.

Illuminated One

#5 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:21 AM

Hi, Sorry for your loss. I have seen those out of my peripheral vision and dead on. IMO they are spiritual orbs. Its said they are spirits who cannot manifest yet, or ones who are actually manifesting. For all we know, it could have been Dad making an appearance..CE

#6 ConfusedGabbie

ConfusedGabbie

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:39 PM

I have had the same problem. I'm going to be 15. Last night around 3a.m. I woke up to use the bathroom. I was already scared enough of my house that I sleep in my brothers bedroom. Anyway, to use the bathroom I have to walk out the door and down the steps. I always look around to make sure nothings there. So, as I sat up in my bed I looked toward my brothers drum set. In midair was a circular light and when I looked at it, a shadow came over it. But a figure appeared. I had already seen about three figures or "apparitions" during the time I lived in the house, 15 years. I knew something wasn't right. I got under the covers as quickly as I could and didn't go to the bathroom until 10 o'clock that morning, which was the time my brother woke up. I stayed up the entire night to wait for him to get up. When I told my mom, she didn't believe me, she never does, and once again, I end up crying my eyes out; and my dad, well, he listens but doesn't agree or disagree with me. Whenever I'm home alone, I get so scared from hearing footprints that I grab my purse and sit on my porch. Something isn't right in my house, and I'm tired of no one believing. I insist that they contact "TAPS," my dad doesn't agree or disagree and my mom can't turn down the offer fast enough. No one else seems to see or hear anything. I don't know if I'm going crazy or if these things are actually occurring. I just don't understand.

#7 Illuminated One

Illuminated One

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:41 PM

I have had the same problem. I'm going to be 15. Last night around 3a.m. I woke up to use the bathroom. I was already scared enough of my house that I sleep in my brothers bedroom. Anyway, to use the bathroom I have to walk out the door and down the steps. I always look around to make sure nothings there. So, as I sat up in my bed I looked toward my brothers drum set. In midair was a circular light and when I looked at it, a shadow came over it. But a figure appeared. I had already seen about three figures or "apparitions" during the time I lived in the house, 15 years. I knew something wasn't right. I got under the covers as quickly as I could and didn't go to the bathroom until 10 o'clock that morning, which was the time my brother woke up. I stayed up the entire night to wait for him to get up. When I told my mom, she didn't believe me, she never does, and once again, I end up crying my eyes out; and my dad, well, he listens but doesn't agree or disagree with me. Whenever I'm home alone, I get so scared from hearing footprints that I grab my purse and sit on my porch. Something isn't right in my house, and I'm tired of no one believing. I insist that they contact "TAPS," my dad doesn't agree or disagree and my mom can't turn down the offer fast enough. No one else seems to see or hear anything. I don't know if I'm going crazy or if these things are actually occurring. I just don't understand.

Hello Gabbie and welcome to GhostVillage! Experiences like these can be frghtening. I've expeienced quite a few. Some more frightening than others. With the circular Flash of light it was different. I actually smiled after that experience. I wasn't frightened at all. I believe that when people take care of their spiritual self, they are better equipped to handle their paranormal experiences. Knowing how to protect yourself from negative/ lower energies, controlling your fear by not acknowledging it and asking your Spirit Guides and Archangels for their help and protection from the negative/lower energies prior to going to sleep has helped me keep the fear from entering my mind.

I don't think TAPS would be that much help quite honestly. In my opinion as well as most likely many others, you are better off going with a local paranormal investigations group. There are many knowledgable people on this site, Including myself, that would be happy to give you advice on what you are dealing with. Keep a journal to write down the times, dates and locations of your experiences. Try and document your experiences that you can by taking photo's, shooting video, or recording audio. Having experienced these things before, keep in mind that if you aren't harmed in any way (other than being affraid, whic you can learn to control) you should be fine.

IlluminatedOne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users