• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Morraeon

Morraeon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:49 PM

Hello there! I discovered GhostVillage.com when I attended a presentation which Jeff Belanger gave at the Patten Public Library in Tewksbury. I signed up at the forum, but I haven't really started posting until just recently.

I am a practicing Catholic, though I've started to feel less than welcome in the Church, due to some less-than-Christian behavior from some people I know, as well as just generally feeling like a misfit due to some identity matters. I've been studying Taoism a little bit and I am drawn to Wicca/Witchcraft as well as Gnostic Christianity. I'm also mildly psychic: I can detect the presence of spirits/ghosts and I'm also somewhat precognisent -- though, like Nicholas Cage in "Next", I can only see things a little ways ahead, and which are going to personally affect me somehow. And after hearing the interview with Michelle Belanger on Ghost Chronicles, I'm inclined to suspect I might be a mild psychic vampire: it seems like I've always been emotionally high-maintenance, and maybe that's what it is.

#2 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:13 PM

Posted Image

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#3 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE NEVER FORGIVE
    WE NEVER FORGET
    EXPECT US

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:48 AM

Hi there! Wow that's a mouthfull. It sounds like you're discovering yourself. If you're true to your heart you'll never go wrong. You're experiencing a lot of different things that will eventually put you on your true Spirtual Path whatever that may be. I wish you Goddess Speed. Feel free if you ever want to chat about anything with me. Have a great Halloween, I'm still trying to figure out what to do!
Blessed Be
Natasha npq13@hotmail.com
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:42 PM

'Lo, Moraeon and welcome to GV!

Nothing to be ashamed of, you're embarking on a journey into yourself to define your own views, your own identity as opposed to what you were raised to believe, read, meditate, if you have open minded friends or family discuss. "To thine own self be true"
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users