• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheForeverMan616

TheForeverMan616

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:37 AM

Besides what i've provided on this forum, does anyone know any other Urban Legends and Haunts of Arizona? Preferablely southern Arizona, but any Arizona ones will work...thanks

#2 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:04 PM

If you haven't done so already, do a search on the Arizona Thunderbird, it's an interesting story.

As far as haunts are concerned, my favorite is Oatman Hotel in Oatman (only about 30 miles from me). I have done an investigation of the hotel and was quite intrigued.

Edited by Axman, 25 June 2009 - 06:05 PM.

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#3 InADarkPlace8688

InADarkPlace8688

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:47 AM

They say there is a haunted place in Arizona.
Most believe it's just an urban legend, I know different though. I've been there many times.
It's an old abandoned trailer, within a few miles of the area's you usually reference in your posts here and unexplained-mysteries where I often lurk.

They say it's haunted, everyone that's ever been in the old place says that.
If you bring a ouija board with you, you should be able to contact a spirit, one by the name of Jonah Koteas.
Mr. Koteas must have lived there before and he loves to play games. He loves to spook first timers with cryptic messages and spook poems (all spelled out on the ouija board).

Sometimes Jonah doesn't show for his ghost trickery. Sometimes something else shows up, but not through the ouija board.

It's what many claim to be an apparition, I personally didn't know an apparition could thump and thud it's way up a hallway... In this house, I believe I've seen the devil.

You're always asking for urban legends and ghost stories, well here is the best one ever....

The dead have highways, running through the wasteland behind our lives and this house is an intersection.

PM me for the location...

Edited by InADarkPlace8688, 14 July 2009 - 11:47 AM.

#4 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:39 PM

InADarkPlace8688, I merged your topic with an existing one on the same subject.
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#5 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying to recall what I did wrong back in 2009 and why folks just can't get over it...

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:01 PM

InADarkPlace8688, I merged your topic with an existing one on the same subject.

Any of the Native American sacred sites, at least those open to the rest of us., Gasden Hotel in Douglas, Superstition Mountains and the Lost Dutchman Gold Mines. Tombstone, the whole town, just pick one building and go from there. :headbang:

Nice to be back. Wonder who I made "ill" with me back in 2009...at 67 am lucky to recall what I had for dinner 2 days ago. Guess some folks will have to explain it to me as I have no clue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users