Past Life Regression...?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mari.

mari.

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:42 PM

I have heard the basis about it, and I know many people decide to use a person trained in this sort of... field. Though I only know it is a journey to your Past Lives, are there ways you can try it in your own home? I have the patience, and the urge to greatly try it. Thank you for your help!

-- mari.

#2 po1

po1

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:29 PM

try this sit down close your eye and calm your mind and don't think of any thing some people in my country did that and they see their past life

#3 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:34 PM

I think it's always best to start with a book on the subject that will also teach you how to meditate into the state your body, mind and spirit need to be in order to go into your soul's memory. I would imagine it takes a very long time to develop that gift and lots of patience with yourself; which you said you have.

Good luck and keep us posted on what you learn. I'm sure you'll also get some good replies here as well from the members.

Welcome,
Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#4 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying not to step on the land mines that others have planted in front of me. No sense saying more, as this will be removed anyway.

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:05 PM

I have done it several times and found it quite interesting, though speaking in not my native English when the recording was played back, I did not know the language.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users