• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pansam

Pansam

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:20 AM

My husband has always seen "things", either dark shadowy people peeking out in a corner or ghostly glowing white clouds or dark smokey figures or heard things (footsteps when alone, rustling of stuff, etc) also once in a while he feels someone either tapping him or slapping him or playing around with his stuff (put a pencil on the desk, turn around for a second, turn back its not there) but it used to be once a year, once in a while and he pretty got used to it, I mean it still scares him because it is still unexpected when it happens and unknown BUUUUUT he has gotten used to it

we moved a year ago and in the new place he started seeing the white glowing clouds and the dark black smokey things but always around our bed and always in the dark when we are going to bed, first once a month, then more often and more often, now its every single day several times at night
regardless of how deep he is sleeping its like they want attention and wake him up

He says that regardless of where they are in the room, he wakes up as if suddenly shaken awake and his eyes go directly to that point where they are, as if they are calling him. I never see anything. He even tells me that they are beside me or this or that and never see anything but it kind of freaks me out cause i can feel him shaking and can see his eyes focused on something. Also he always tells me where they are or follows them with his eyes and when they get close to our desk in the room, the computer turns on by itself, the printer starts making randomw weird noises (like when it self cleans), they stop or turn off when they move far from it
he hears footsteps around the bed and rustling of thigns like someone moving things in our desk or drawers but we hav enever seen anything moving, just the sound of it
the sounds i sometimes hear but i have never seen anything
several nights he has seen a kind of face or a lady in a dress, like the cloud shaped as it
at first it was kind of freaky, lately its been annoying cause we wake up many times during the night, every night, we are exhausted
he has tried telling them out loud, in silence, through thoughts
he asks them to leave us alone, he asks them what he can do to help, etc etc and nothing
psychics tell him he has many spirits around him and abilities and this and that but he tries everything adn nothing seems to work or make him understand whats going on

suggestons????
sorry for the essay, im just frustrated and wish he could understand this
ive written here before but it was a while back and the truth i neve realy came to check anything, i forgot about it cause nothing really happened for a while but lately it has been crazy
ill keep in touch now, i promise

Edited by Pansam, 21 July 2009 - 07:24 AM.

#2 beefeelinhappy

beefeelinhappy

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:I am developing new intrests, new beliefs and new goals

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:53 AM

My husband has always seen "things", either dark shadowy people peeking out in a corner or ghostly glowing white clouds or dark smokey figures or heard things (footsteps when alone, rustling of stuff, etc) also once in a while he feels someone either tapping him or slapping him or playing around with his stuff (put a pencil on the desk, turn around for a second, turn back its not there) but it used to be once a year, once in a while and he pretty got used to it, I mean it still scares him because it is still unexpected when it happens and unknown BUUUUUT he has gotten used to it

we moved a year ago and in the new place he started seeing the white glowing clouds and the dark black smokey things but always around our bed and always in the dark when we are going to bed, first once a month, then more often and more often, now its every single day several times at night
regardless of how deep he is sleeping its like they want attention and wake him up

He says that regardless of where they are in the room, he wakes up as if suddenly shaken awake and his eyes go directly to that point where they are, as if they are calling him. I never see anything. He even tells me that they are beside me or this or that and never see anything but it kind of freaks me out cause i can feel him shaking and can see his eyes focused on something. Also he always tells me where they are or follows them with his eyes and when they get close to our desk in the room, the computer turns on by itself, the printer starts making randomw weird noises (like when it self cleans), they stop or turn off when they move far from it
he hears footsteps around the bed and rustling of thigns like someone moving things in our desk or drawers but we hav enever seen anything moving, just the sound of it
the sounds i sometimes hear but i have never seen anything
several nights he has seen a kind of face or a lady in a dress, like the cloud shaped as it
at first it was kind of freaky, lately its been annoying cause we wake up many times during the night, every night, we are exhausted
he has tried telling them out loud, in silence, through thoughts
he asks them to leave us alone, he asks them what he can do to help, etc etc and nothing
psychics tell him he has many spirits around him and abilities and this and that but he tries everything adn nothing seems to work or make him understand whats going on

suggestons????
sorry for the essay, im just frustrated and wish he could understand this
ive written here before but it was a while back and the truth i neve realy came to check anything, i forgot about it cause nothing really happened for a while but lately it has been crazy
ill keep in touch now, i promise

So, your husband actually communicates with them?
That's a gift!
I am no expert, I am very new to this whole subject, except for my own experiences. But I can tell u what has worked for me and my family.
My son came to me every night for a while, with the same complaint. Someone is in my room, I hear noises, something touched me.
Finally, I started getting up with him and we would start in the room farthest from the door. I exposed every dark corner, evey closet every open space and I walked throught theses areeas claiming them. Stating loud and proud, with evry authority. I told them they are not allowed in my home, they are dead and don't belong here, they should go into the light, but they had to leave, NOW!

It worked every time! We would have a week or two of peace. Then things would start up again, but not as bad, and not as terrifying. Because we became less afraid.
I hope this helps you!

#3 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:56 PM

I,, to, am no expert,but have personal had these similar experiences... The smoky dark shadows seemed to linger above our bed and move along the walls. I, also tried to speak with them. Nothing seemed to work until I became more spiritual. One night I just looked up and said ,"In the name of Jesus Leave me alone>" This was a few months ago and I haven't seen them since. I had gotten use to them as well since I had been seeing them since I was 8...Now 37...I look for them from time to time but there has been no sign of them through feeling or sight... I don't know if this helps but I do understand. There are others here too that maybe able to share as well.. Good Luck
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#4 Haunting Research

Haunting Research

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations of course! I am also a scuba diver and love to go fishing and four wheeling!

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:50 PM

The first thing that I would recommend is telling them that they are NOT welcome in the bedroom after you go to bed. Chastise them like you would a small child that has done something wrong. You both need to be firm with them and tell them strongly what is and is NOT ok with the two of you. You need to be mentally strong about it and firm. If there are other things that bother the two of you, tell them to knock that off too. Also, it is a good idea to tell the spirits to leave your husband alone at night. They need to back off and not bother him if he indeed does have a psychic gift.
Posted Image

#5 DiemeBlack

DiemeBlack

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:12 AM

develop the skill

if you cant find the answer yourself, it means your looking too deep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users