2 replies to this topic

#1 acdcfreak

acdcfreak

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:ac/dc, the paranormal, led zeppelin, bugging my elders

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

i'm in greenville south carolina and i was wondering what are some good haunted areas near the reedy river that i could spend the night hunting

i live in simpsonville area of greenville

:wow:
http://www.facebook....amp;ref=profile feel free to add me, i'm da dude"Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. And enjoy your hot chocolate mindfully."

#2 shadowplay

shadowplay

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:11 PM

ditto, us too...read abt several places but nothing specific darnit.

#3 SCPI

SCPI

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Who are the SCPI GROUP?<br /><br />We are a group of experienced paranormal investigators based out of Spartanburg, South Carolina who have been investigating and researching into reports of spirits, poltergeists, and paranormal activity individually since 2006. Our investigation team has been well selected of very trust worthy individuals. We are individuals who bring professionalism, personality, and confidentiality with years of experience in the field of paranormal research. We understand that in your times of fear it may be difficult to call someone like us, but we will always respect your right to privacy.<br /><br />We hope you enjoy visiting our website and will return regularly as we add new information. We also invite you to participate in our forums about ghost hunting and paranormal phenomena. It's easy to register and become a member, and it's free!<br /><br />

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:58 AM

Hey guys,
My name is matt and sorry i didnt reply sooner. I am the founder and leader of a spartanburg based team called SCPI- South Carolina Paranormal Investigations. We've been featured on Jack and Kimberly several times. Well anyways we do have a few stories for the greenville area. By all means Check out Upstate Haunts section on our website and Join the site for updates and investigation tips as we begin again this spring. Our website: SCPI Homepage Thanks again we look forward to hearing from you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users