19 replies to this topic

#1 acdcfreak

acdcfreak

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:ac/dc, the paranormal, led zeppelin, bugging my elders

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:58 PM

what would you do after you die if you had the choice of being a ghost???????

i would scare the heck outa everyone that played those youtube screamer pranks on me

it's intresting to think about

jonathan
http://www.facebook....amp;ref=profile feel free to add me, i'm da dude"Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. And enjoy your hot chocolate mindfully."

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:05 PM

what would you do after you die if you had the choice of being a ghost???????

i would scare the heck outa everyone that played those youtube screamer pranks on me

it's intresting to think about

jonathan

lmao...that's the truth.

I feel that once I die, I plan on keeping a close eye on my children and hope they see my 'signs' when I know they're making a wrong choice that would end up hurting them in a bad way.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:37 AM

If I was a ghost I would post pictures of myself on Ghostvillage, then read all of the posts saying I was just a dust orb.

#4 acdcfreak

acdcfreak

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:ac/dc, the paranormal, led zeppelin, bugging my elders

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:04 AM

:clap:

i would mess around with all the bullies too
http://www.facebook....amp;ref=profile feel free to add me, i'm da dude"Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. And enjoy your hot chocolate mindfully."

#5 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:38 AM

If I was a ghost I would post pictures of myself on Ghostvillage, then read all of the posts saying I was just a dust orb.

You would so dominate the spirit photography section of GV Shawn lol!

Me? I'd probably cross over to the other side and never come back here. Like, why be a bother by visiting here and spooking everyone? Not my cup o' tea.

#6 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:40 AM

I'm with u. I'd cross over and never look back.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#7 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying not to step on the land mines that others have planted in front of me. No sense saying more, as this will be removed anyway.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

Just get even. :clap:

#8 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:50 AM

If I was a ghost I'd go visit all the "expert" sceptics and annoy them everytime they said I didn't exist.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#9 Spookydog

Spookydog

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:25 PM

Yeah, I'd cross over. But, before I left, I'd make a nice finger-painting for my mom and brother.

Edited by Spookydog, 10 September 2009 - 08:26 PM.

#10 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:02 AM

I'd leave a few signs for my coworkers and family (And Balo), leave a few pics, then cross over to join those I miss.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#11 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

If I were a ghost, I'd do what MH has threatened me with if he goes first.............I'd be doing that thing that Patrick Swayze did to Whoopie Goldberg in 'Ghost' and follow him around all over the place singing "I'm Henry The 8th. I Am" :)

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

#12 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:38 AM

If I were a ghost, I'd do what MH has threatened me with if he goes first.............I'd be doing that thing that Patrick Swayze did to Whoopie Goldberg in 'Ghost' and follow him around all over the place singing "I'm Henry The 8th. I Am" :(

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Ohhhhh...the possibilities are endless. :)
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#13 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:53 PM

:yep and it worries the heebies out of me: :(

What would you do if the world suddenly started rotating counter-clockwise?

#14 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:17 PM

Start screaming hysterically. Or scaring everyone BUT Mr. Church.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#15 midnight_ravynhawk

midnight_ravynhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:my kids and husband are definately 1st. music, reading, sports (especially Pittsburgh teams!!!), paranormal studies, cross-stitching, animal lover (especially my 2 dogs) Puddin-a very cute but strange shih-tzu and Yogurt-my loving but way too fat beagle. I am trying to learn about all different kinds of paranormal communication,reiki,ghost hunting,EVP's,taking pictures,etc.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:16 AM

If the world started spinning the other way??... I would be standing waiting for a vortex to open by my dryer and hope all of the missing socks came back!!! :P

What would you do if you saw a unicorn? :D
Sometimes it's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users