Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

New Member to Full Member - The one time you can bump your own post count!

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:51 PM

For those of you that already have 30+ posts on Ghostvillage, add a post here to bump yourself up to a Full Member and your PM's and profile view ability should be restored.

The post doesn't have to be on topic and can be as simple as the word "Hi". I don't really care what it is (as long as it is within GV guidelines).

If you don't want to post in here or on another board to update your account, you can send me an email at mrsspookypants@ghostvillage.com and I can go in and manually reset it.

Please note that this thread is NOT to be used by New Members to bump their post count all the way up to 30. It is only to be used one time!

#2 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:09 PM

HI

*Grabs post count and runs*

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

#3 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying not to step on the land mines that others have planted in front of me. No sense saying more, as this will be removed anyway.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:39 PM

What comes along after one has been here a while. I don't know where to look to see if things like that are posted? :)

#4 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

At this time, there is nothing beyond the Full Member group.

#5 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

What? Is this something new here now? Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#6 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:48 PM

Yes Dave, it is new. You can visit this thread for more information: http://www.ghostvill...mp;#entry525301

I also put up an announcement on all the boards.

#7 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:05 PM

~Pretty cool. Although I've read the rules to this...does this also give the trolls the advantage of looking at our profiles? I apologize Mrsspookypants, I sometimes don't understand how the computer works sometimes.....but I'm getting better. lol Thank you.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#8 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:13 PM

No need to apologize Laurie Ann.......computers and internet stuff can be confusing.

If anything, this actually restricts access to your profile. Now, only Full Members can view your profile. Guests have never been able to view profiles and the new change is that new members (or those with less than 30 posts) will not be able to view your profile.

Before this change, a member had access to everything the moment they validated their account. With this change, that is restricted a bit more.

#9 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:32 AM

Coffee anyone ?

#10 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:53 AM

Coffee anyone ?

Sure Mark you treating? French Vanilla for me. Thank you.

#11 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:30 AM

I desperately need coffee. I woke up and something is wrong with my coffee maker. I can already tell this going to be a horrible day.

#12 Entity

Entity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:50 AM

:)

#13 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 02 August 2009 - 07:22 AM

Thank you, Mrsspookypants. :)
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#14 Haunting Research

Haunting Research

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations of course! I am also a scuba diver and love to go fishing and four wheeling!

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:06 AM

The worst part is that I can't even see my own profile but oh well, I am almost there.
Posted Image

#15 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

What comes along after one has been here a while. I don't know where to look to see if things like that are posted? :)

For now New Member and Full Member are the only groups which are based on post count. However, you can get a different member rank based on your post count. Quoting from the FAQ:

Question Why does it say newbie under my name and when will it change?

Answer Ghost Village uses ranks (such as Junior Villager) to give incentive for Villagers to participate. Currently we have:
0 - 9 : Members
10 - 149 : Junior Villager
150 - 299 :Villager
300 - 499 : Senior Villager
500+ : Village Elder

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users