Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

New Member to Full Member - The one time you can bump your own post count!

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#31 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:25 PM

Hi

#32 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:56 PM

I've been aound for almost 5 years and I used to be listed as a village elder. Do I get to be a full member now?

#33 SUPAMEOM

SUPAMEOM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:19 AM

hi?
I will learn to let go what I cannot change I will learn to forgive what I cannot change

#34 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

Just a reminder...this thread is only to be used by members updating their accounts to the full member status. In other words, if you have over 30 posts, you can post in here to bump your post count.

This thread is not to be used by members in an effort to get your post count to 30.

#35 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:17 PM

HOWDY!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :ghost:
It's just Becca Posted Image

#36 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:45 AM

Geesh off for a while and everything changes! Guess I have to work on my posts, lol
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#37 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:23 PM

Ok am i right in thinking this is the thread to get my message and profile privilages back? :weeee:
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#38 grimshawl

grimshawl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:all things paranormal, cemetery photography, odd and forgotten history and locations, fishing, reading, gaming.

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:06 AM

Just dropping into the pool to see how this works. Got to get over here more often.
Still full of Wonder at the Worlds Workings, looking for some of the ansers and most of the questions. Lost and Found Ohio

#39 Free Bird

Free Bird

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:43 PM

Hi :)

#40 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE NEVER FORGIVE
    WE NEVER FORGET
    EXPECT US

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:24 AM

The worst part is that I can't even see my own profile but oh well, I am almost there.

I know exactly what you mean. But looking on the bright side at least I can still see my shoes. OK everyone that was my ONE. I kind of thought number 13 would be profound.
Blessed Be
Natasha
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#41 Marilyn Jackson

Marilyn Jackson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:03 AM

Mrsspookypants I can't use the PM/messanger to ask you to bump up my post count so I can get to my PM's.
:(

#42 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:11 AM

Marilyn, you need to have 30 posts overall to reach the full member status and access your PMs and profile views. The posts must be made on the active boards (the suburb boards such as Real Life and games do not count towards post count.)

This thread is only for members that already have 30 or more posts and just need to post something to update their profile.

#43 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:31 PM

Hey everyone I'm back! Glad I found this because I thought something was wrong with my account!

#44 bbabin5

bbabin5

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:42 PM

For those of you that already have 30+ posts on Ghostvillage, add a post here to bump yourself up to a Full Member and your PM's and profile view ability should be restored.

The post doesn't have to be on topic and can be as simple as the word "Hi". I don't really care what it is (as long as it is within GV guidelines).

If you don't want to post in here or on another board to update your account, you can send me an email at mrsspookypants@ghostvillage.com and I can go in and manually reset it.

Please note that this thread is NOT to be used by New Members to bump their post count all the way up to 30. It is only to be used one time!

HI THANKS
Brett

#45 bbabin5

bbabin5

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:43 PM

Hi thanks
Brett

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users