Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

New Member to Full Member - The one time you can bump your own post count!

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#76 F1_Fan

F1_Fan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Formula 1<br />PS3<br />Reading<br />Model Making<br />Home Improvement<br />History<br />Wildlife

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:59 AM

29 posts & I have a comment to read so bumping 1 time to 30.

#77 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:01 PM

tally hoooooooo

#78 LordRoan

LordRoan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:13 AM

Hey, all long time since I've logged in or posted so thought I'd stop in say hi and give the bump
Roan {}zzz{:::::::>Safe Journies and Good Blessings!

#79 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:08 AM

Hey everyone! I can't believe it has been over a year since I've posted here.

Life kind of got in the way and while many good things have happened, I've missed my friends here on Ghost Village.

I'm back now, so I have lots of catching up to do!

Debbie G
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#80 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:39 PM

Helloooo,

Back after a long time absent and ready to jump back in!
"If dreams are like movies, Then memories are films about ghosts.You can never escape, you can only move south down the coast.""Don't you remember when we were young, and we wanted to set the world on fire?'Cause I still am, and I still do."

#81 Shadowperson

Shadowperson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Just about everything.

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:43 AM

Hello.
Posted Image

#82 John Glendenning

John Glendenning

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:47 PM

Austin Texas NPRI ghostreports.org coming soon Central Texas paranormal

#83 Moody98

Moody98

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Cemeteries, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, cooking, guitar, skateboarding, horseback riding.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:08 AM

Having fun looking for ghosts.

#84 CastleBee

CastleBee

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Animals, Art, Photography, Traveling, Reading, and Gardening.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

Hi! Long time no appearances. :)

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."- Ghandi, In Philosophy

#85 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

Hi CastleBee - I don't understand this bump count/post count thing. Can you please explain? I just post whenever I find a topic interesting and I have a question or comment...been in quite a few forums over the years, but I've never heard of bump counts...feeling kinda dumb here, actually. :Spaz:

Edited by barb_s13, 12 April 2012 - 06:31 AM.

Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#86 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

For those of you that already have 30+ posts on Ghostvillage, add a post here to bump yourself up to a Full Member and your PM's and profile view ability should be restored.

The post doesn't have to be on topic and can be as simple as the word "Hi". I don't really care what it is (as long as it is within GV guidelines).

If you don't want to post in here or on another board to update your account, you can send me an email at mrsspookypants@ghostvillage.com and I can go in and manually reset it.

Please note that this thread is NOT to be used by New Members to bump their post count all the way up to 30. It is only to be used one time!

From the first post in this thread. The "Bump Post" was/is a way to re-set your membership when user profiles were updated to distinguish between "New Member" and "Full Member"

#87 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

This thread was meant for people with 30+ posts. As spam prevention, certain capabilities are reserved for full members. Unfortunately, this change did not update everyone's permissions, so those with 30+ posts needed to post one more time to get the full member status. This thread was created as a place to post a "bump" or throw-away mesage just for those with 30+ posts.

All discussions should take place outside this thread. The Village is broken up into the Town Square and the Suburbs. You will find discussions about the paranormal in the Town Square, while the Suburbs cover non-paranormal aspects of our lives.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#88 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

......and I'm back!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#89 creepyjon

creepyjon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:27 PM

Just saying hi and bump me up to full member
Visit Ghosts of the Valley for my collection of paranormal evidence. http://ghostsofthevalley.net

#90 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for using this thread for what it is meant for creepyjon!

For those who have used it for anything other than bumping their post count from 29 to 30 or to update their membership status, your posts will be removed and those posts will be removed from your count.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users