INTERSTATE 65 and INDIAN'S CURSE

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying not to step on the land mines that others have planted in front of me. No sense saying more, as this will be removed anyway.

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

At Evergreen Alabama a section of this modern thruway is supposedly haunted. Engineers built the highway over sacred Creek Indian burial grounds. The hills around Evergreen remain the Creek'ss spititual home, and many bbelieve that their ghosts haunt the whiteman's highway that runs through the middlle of it. Between 1984 and 1990, there were 519 accidents, 208 injuries, and twenty-three deaths on this forty mile stretch of highway. The road is even, straight, and well maintained. :)

#2 alabamabelle27

alabamabelle27

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:33 PM

At Evergreen Alabama a section of this modern thruway is supposedly haunted. Engineers built the highway over sacred Creek Indian burial grounds. The hills around Evergreen remain the Creek'ss spititual home, and many bbelieve that their ghosts haunt the whiteman's highway that runs through the middlle of it. Between 1984 and 1990, there were 519 accidents, 208 injuries, and twenty-three deaths on this forty mile stretch of highway. The road is even, straight, and well maintained. ;)

After hearing about this my entire life, I purposely drove to this section of I-65 to investigate it. (Live about 30 miles away) I was expecting to see sharp curves, broken roadways, anything to explain all the accidents that have occured. Which your statictics are 100% correct on the amount of accidents that have occured. I honestly found nothing that should logically be causing all these wrecks. Of course, I'm not very knowledgable in road works but I know what to look out for to not wreck. Odd occurances on that piece of I-65. I try to avoid it.

#3 balo

balo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:25 AM

Maybe the accidents are caused by some of the cars suddenly going out of control on their own and not the driver's fault. Might be the spirits causing this to show their displeasure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users