The after-life

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:51 AM

We are souls experiencing a physcial life.

I agree SEER...a very real physcial life at most..

Does anyone know how one would go about finding more info on their own past life if there is such a way?
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#32 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:58 AM

Talking about re-incarnation and after life, here is a video and report we all need to check out.

Click here --> Child's Nightmares and Memories - a proof to re-incarnation?
Posted Image

#33 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:34 AM

Verry interesting video moon...Wonder if there are more stories out there like this...Hummm.. we made find them coming forth in the year to come...
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#34 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 15 May 2011 - 12:48 PM

Wow, very interesting story Moonie. I immediately thought of my friend's son. She has told me that from a very young age he told her that he was up in heaven and "chose" their family. She later had a psychic tell her that he is an "indigo" child. I'm not too sure what exactly that means, maybe someone can enlighten me? Something to do with being psychic, but I don't know the details. Anyway, he has always seemed wise beyond his years, and is also fascinated with World War II. Very interesting indeed.

Ali

#35 MGH

MGH

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:06 PM

I don't believe that life is a test nor that a Higher Power created humans to be pawns in some game.

Personally I don't believe in reincarnation but I am open to the idea that it might exist.

#36 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

Talking about re-incarnation and after life, here is a video and report we all need to check out.

Click here --> Child's Nightmares and Memories - a proof to re-incarnation?

there was also another story about a boy who remembers being in a hollywood movie star extra and his last name was martyn. the boy's family traced it all back and the boy met his daughter who was in her 80s. they went to hollywood and he found his old house. it was a story similar to this one.
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#37 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

I thought that was a very compelling account about the boy's memories of World War II. It was also heart-wrenching as well, though I'm glad that the little boy was able to find peace and come to terms with his past life's death.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users