How to make spirit show itself?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bob101910

Bob101910

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:36 PM

I was wondering if there was a way that can makeva spirit show itself? I know there is no way that works 100% of the time, but any suggestions would help.

Awhile ago, 6 or 7 years, my dad moved to a new house. I go go visit him every other weekend because parents are divorced. Some weekends my dad would stay at his girlfriends house overnight, so I'd be home alone, or even durring the day while he was at work, I would hear footsteps when I was in the basement. The chairs in the kitchen have wheels on the and you can hear them easily when they are moving. I would hear them moving when I was the only one home. Every time I went upstairs to check, nobody was there.

Then about 2 years ago, my aunt moved in with my dad after her divorce. She has 2 kids. I think one was 13 and the other was 7 or 8 at the time. My aunt had to give up some of her cats and knew they were going to be put to sleep. She kept one cat, but it wasn't allowed in the basement, where I sleep. One night I see the cat so I got up and turned on the light so I could bring it upstairs. But I couldn't fund it. Ended up finding it upstairs. Told my aunt and she said that's what happened when her other cat had to be put to sleep a long time ago.

A few weeks later, my grandparents came over one day. They were watching tv in the living room while the 7 year old was in the kitchen playing with a toy on the ground. Then a spoon that was sitting on the counter flew at her.

A few weeks after that I was sleeping on the ground in the basement. I woke up in the middle of the night to find a man standing over me. He was like shadow, all black, kinda hard to explain. Looking at him scared me a lot. I was frozen and couldn't move, so I just closed my eyes and tried to ignore him, until I fell asleep.

A year ago, they moved out and I've only heard the footsteps and chairs moving. I'm assuming he was angry because new people were brought in and he didn't like it.

I've seen him, so I know he is there. I'd just like to talk to him or see him again durring a time that I would be able to talk. I don't believe in religion, not sure if that has anything to do with anything. I heard from Internet and tv that usually spirits communicate with religious people.

Sorry for the long post, wanted to tell somebody about some of the hauntings i've encountered in that house.

#2 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 09 August 2009 - 03:07 PM

Hmmm...moving this to personal encounters

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:18 PM

I am not sure that there is a way to "make" a ghost show itself. Maybe try some communication with it?
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 Haunted_Ship

Haunted_Ship

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in music, art, history, psychology, ghosts (obviously), ufo research and native american history

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:04 PM

The only way to 'encourage' a ghost to show itself is to initiate contact. When paranormal activity starts up, ask questions like 'What do you need?' and 'What can I do to help you?', just be prepared, it may be an entity that is frustrated (not necessarily evil) and may throw a few things, trying to communicate or out of frustration.

I would also try to initiate contact when the younger child is not in the home, I don't believe it is necessary to have a child in the home, just in case it's an unfriendly entity (human or otherwise).
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert FrostYou gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded, is another step forward." [b] Thomas Edison

#5 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:45 PM

Luck, timing, living person(s) involved, and location. Simple as that. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users