Logging in each visit

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Silvertongue

Silvertongue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:reading<br />ghosts<br />history<br />writing<br />movies<br />theatre<br />

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:58 PM

I also type a reply and then get an error page that offers to let me copy the text I just wrote so that I can resend the reply.

Carlotta

I just experienced this same thing, Carlotta.
Posted Image

#17 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:43 PM

I think the Ghost Village is haunted.

Weird happenings still!

I logged onto GV and as I'm navigating around I find out that I am suddenly logged out! Something strange is happening.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#18 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:14 PM

Axman...I really think that you need to look at your system/computer.

Is this only happening on your personal home computer or is it happening at work?

#19 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:33 PM

Axman...I really think that you need to look at your system/computer.

Is this only happening on your personal home computer or is it happening at work?

This is my home computer but it only does this on GV. I visit about a half dozen different forums and never had any issues other than GV. That's what's so strange about this.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#20 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:25 PM

that is weird. I've had the same problem here. But I'm usually on my laptop, main computer is now offiially my parent's alone. I've had a similar problem on one other site, and on Yahoo!Messenger every so often, but that's usually just the program losing the password and me having to reset it.

As far as the laptop goes, it's a Sony Vaio runng Windows Vista. I'm currently renting it from Rent-A-Center. So far, no major problems outside of it not booting up completely early on in the rental. Still don't know what was going on with it, but I can tell you, it's always plugged in on its power cord.*shrugs*

Edited by LycanGhost, 27 September 2009 - 05:29 PM.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users