Active House - Advice Needed

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 zeph

zeph

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:05 AM

I am probably not doing this right but I am a little short on time. What does one do if your house is a little more active than you thought. From time to time I would here footsteps and doors open and close but nothing to impending.

Last couple of days have been more active. A week ago a bottle of pills showed up at the front enterance inside my house. Yesterday a bottle of poison was in the exact same place - front door was locked both times. For two days about at this time I hear a yell and running into the kitchen. My computer is right close and I would be in the kitchen as the footsteps run up to me but no one is there. I have heard voices so much that my children are very use to it and are not alarmed by it. Infact until two days ago we all got along great. My children are exhausted at night and don't get a very good sleep with all its noise.

I called my exwife today and asked her if she ever noticed anything in the house. Finally someone believes me - she exclaimed. She spoke of things being moved around and the bed being lifted and shock with her and the kids in it.

What is the next step for me? I am not sure I need it to leave, is it ghosts or deamons? On one occasion I heard at least 3 to maybe 5 children voices run by me laughing.

#2 angelatags

angelatags

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:40 PM

Contact your local paranormal group or a church if you belong to one.

#3 DiemeBlack

DiemeBlack

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:10 AM

bro ima ask you, are you afraid of them? you dont like them or something?

i mean you heard kids laughing and running, that sounds pretty nice

call them for a meeting talk to them, make friends
be creative dude

Edited by autumnbelle, 29 August 2009 - 09:07 AM.
To help post fit within guidelines

#4 sfparasociety

sfparasociety

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:08 PM

Hi I would call your local paranormal group, they will find answers for you by EVP's, Video's and then find solutions for you.

JorgeR,
South Florida Paranormal Society

#5 Dani97688

Dani97688

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:29 PM

I am probably not doing this right but I am a little short on time. What does one do if your house is a little more active than you thought. From time to time I would here footsteps and doors open and close but nothing to impending.

Last couple of days have been more active. A week ago a bottle of pills showed up at the front enterance inside my house. Yesterday a bottle of poison was in the exact same place - front door was locked both times. For two days about at this time I hear a yell and running into the kitchen. My computer is right close and I would be in the kitchen as the footsteps run up to me but no one is there. I have heard voices so much that my children are very use to it and are not alarmed by it. Infact until two days ago we all got along great. My children are exhausted at night and don't get a very good sleep with all its noise.

I called my exwife today and asked her if she ever noticed anything in the house. Finally someone believes me - she exclaimed. She spoke of things being moved around and the bed being lifted and shock with her and the kids in it.

What is the next step for me? I am not sure I need it to leave, is it ghosts or deamons? On one occasion I heard at least 3 to maybe 5 children voices run by me laughing.

Yes, get out of the house asap and contact your local paranormal group. It sounds to me like you have either a poltergeist haunting or a demonic haunting.

#6 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:45 PM

There seems to be several things going on, none of which anyone can make recommendations from simply reading a post. The advice I recommend is contacting a local investigator and letting them do an investigation. Without that no one can make any recommendations regarding what is going on or what to do about it. I wouldn't be too concerned with demons at this stage though, these are rare and usually aren't that obvious.

#7 mckaelyn

mckaelyn

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:19 PM

Hi I would call your local paranormal group, they will find answers for you by EVP's, Video's and then find solutions for you.

JorgeR,
South Florida Paranormal Society

hi, im a new member of this formus and your story was one that i felt like i would offer some help to first... i would say not to leave your home yet.... its obvious that there might not be happy about your being there but just give it change.... try to contact a local physic or a local paramornal group in your comunity and have them come to your house and try to see what they can find and suggest to you... but if the poisions become more of a problem and they start to force it more i would leave epecialy if they start to harm your children... but as of not that the best advice i can give and i hope i have been a help...

Edited by autumnbelle, 10 September 2009 - 05:39 PM.

#8 aprilmoonflower

aprilmoonflower

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:55 AM

You could also try asking them to leave.

Where do you live? I'm sure there is a group that can help you close by! Hang in there! :)

#9 ghostly_kitsune19

ghostly_kitsune19

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:I love anime/manga, books, and horror movies.

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:30 PM

I think you should try to talk to the ghost. Hold an EVP session and try to understand what's going on. That's my advice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users