Drowning sensation or something else?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 simman

simman

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Interests:My family, friends, computers, electronics and of course anything paranormal, especially spirits of any kind.

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:43 PM

New happening. Not sure on how to take this one because it came unexpected and was more intense directly and personally with me. Lately there has been alot of activity in our bathroom. The other night, around 8:30 or so I was taking a shower and I had 3 things happen. When I first got in shower, bathroom light flickered real dark(has been doing this for some time now), I took notice to it, but sorta shrugged it off. Then as I was adjusting the water temp and getting ready to wash my hair I noticed the water pressure was low and no one else was using the water at that time. I tucked my head to wash my hair and that is when I felt as if I was pushed underwater real fast or sensation of being drowned. My nose burnt like water rushing in it, throat got sore like swallowing water and eyes burned like getting water in them and I couldn't breathe. This was all before I even got my head wet. I collected myself and continued to washing hair and showering and nothing else happened. Now here is the thing I am trying to figure out on this one. Was it a personal attack on me or was it something trying to show me possibly what had happened to them? Thoughts?
simman

#2 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:01 PM

I do not believe this to be a personel attack. It sounds and feels to me more like them showing you what may have taken place to this person. There is water nearby your home yes? My first impression was something taking place near a river or large pond? If you go way back behind your place, it leads to water of some sort? I keep going in that direction.

This person I feel is female. This took place a very long time ago, almost the 40's from what I see. Her dress is that one piece with a belt. She is slender, light brown hair with the curls like they did back then. Jealous man did this. She was in her early 20's.

Ck into that.
Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#3 simman

simman

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Interests:My family, friends, computers, electronics and of course anything paranormal, especially spirits of any kind.

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:09 PM

That is what i am leaning more towards also, them showing me what happened. The closest water to our house is about a half mile away and it is a river. There are pipes in the basement that go out throught the wall, but I have no idea where they go, they are small water looking pipes. You are not the first person to tell me this about something like that, my brother also has told me this and he seen a female with a boy drenched with water in our basement, they were from an older time period. The thing different with him though is he wasn't quite sure on what the connection with them was.
simman

#4 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:48 PM

No connection to the house directly. It is that river. I feel these are two seperate events, but the souls found each other, it does happen. They find comfort together. I keep seeing the boy as having fallen in and washed down to where she is. He is from much farther up river. The house gives them both an energy source to manifest in the ways that they do. Its like a small vortex that brought them there. They need to hear that they can move on. They are still a bit lost after all this time and no one took notice of them before. Now that you have, they are looking for that attention to get across their need for guidence.
Some traggic events leave souls/spirits in a spot they do not understand or they fear leaving to go where they need to go. Just tell them to follow that light to finish going to their loved ones, then they can figure out the rest. Some have a fear of going all the way over. Passing on is crossing over to the otherside, but there is a place to finish and find the answers as to what is next, its just farther into the light/tunnel. This can be very scary for some, they do not know exactly what it is, so they need to be told its ok to go to it.
I hope this helps.

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#5 simman

simman

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:55 PM

I myself, as far as I know have never encountered these 2, just my bro on the rare occassion he stops in. With all of what you said, I understand that, but not encountering them to any of my knowledge how could I help them if I do not fully understand them,hope that makes sense. The way I see things, I try not to mess with things in that way when I myself do not know much on them, again hope that makes sense. As for those 2, reasoning behind action, possibly from noticing me trying to figure out why others are here and not them could be an attention getter, if it is them. Sorry for my wording and how it sounds, but hopefully you get what I mean.

Edited by simman, 22 August 2009 - 01:57 PM.

simman

#6 Juanita Rose Violini

Juanita Rose Violini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Mysteries of the metaphysical and of the puzzle type. Drawing, writing, beading, hiking, house cleaning - just my own - travel, driving, comedy.

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:04 AM

Wow. I would have thought it was something like being caught between two dimensions. But them I would just be guessing.
Posted Image

#7 Juanita Rose Violini

Juanita Rose Violini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Mysteries of the metaphysical and of the puzzle type. Drawing, writing, beading, hiking, house cleaning - just my own - travel, driving, comedy.

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:05 AM

And obviously I don't know how to spell so what kind of a 'guesser' would I be.
Posted Image

#8 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

New happening. Not sure on how to take this one because it came unexpected and was more intense directly and personally with me. Lately there has been alot of activity in our bathroom. The other night, around 8:30 or so I was taking a shower and I had 3 things happen. When I first got in shower, bathroom light flickered real dark(has been doing this for some time now), I took notice to it, but sorta shrugged it off.

Sounds like you might have a bulb that is going bad, or maybe the wiring. Does your place use a breaker box, or the old style fuses?

Then as I was adjusting the water temp and getting ready to wash my hair I noticed the water pressure was low and no one else was using the water at that time.

This happens sometimes. If several people on one street start to use water at the same time, it can lower the pressure from outside the house. Just like turning on several faucets in the house can lower the water pressure internally. I would not worry about this at all.

I tucked my head to wash my hair and that is when I felt as if I was pushed underwater real fast or sensation of being drowned. My nose burnt like water rushing in it, throat got sore like swallowing water and eyes burned like getting water in them and I couldn't breathe. This was all before I even got my head wet.

It seems like the most likely explanation is that when you tucked your head, you dipped you face into the stream of water before you were meaning to. I have done this myself.

I collected myself and continued to washing hair and showering and nothing else happened. Now here is the thing I am trying to figure out on this one. Was it a personal attack on me or was it something trying to show me possibly what had happened to them? Thoughts?

Simman, my pal, I know that you have had your share of experiences, but I think this one was nothing supernatural. I think that you are letting your other experiences color your thinking. I really do not think you should worry about it. Is it possible you are at a point where you look at anything that is the least bit strange as being supernatural? I could totally understand how you could be doing that. I would say it is natural in your situatuation.

I am not trying to be mean. I just want to give you good advice. I hope that it is helpful.

Best wishes, Canis

Edited by Caniswalensis, 23 August 2009 - 01:59 PM.

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users