account closed

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SUPAMEOM2

SUPAMEOM2

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:37 AM

Hi I used to post here as SUPAMEOM, i cannot seem to access that account, is it possible it was closed due to me not posting for a long time?

Kind regards.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:32 AM

The account is NOT Closed, have you forgotten your password? Kindly contact the site admin mrsspookypants for any assistance.

Thank you.
Posted Image

#3 SUPAMEOM2

SUPAMEOM2

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:39 AM

i tried the send a password request, no idea what email addy it got sent to.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:01 AM

i tried the send a password request, no idea what email addy it got sent to.

That is something you need to have remembered, right? Anyhow, try contacting the site admin, she might be able to help. Good luck.
Posted Image

#5 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:20 AM

I checked, the account is not closed it is still active.

You can do a request for a lost password and then check all the email accounts you use. Or you can email me at mrsspookypants@ghostvillage.com, provide me with the email account that you used in order to verify your identity, and I can reset the password for you.

Ghostvillage does not close accounts do to inactivity. We also don't randomly close accounts either. The only way your account can be closed is if you request it or if you violate the GV guidelines to such an extent that it warrants your account being closed.

#6 SUPAMEOM2

SUPAMEOM2

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

hi, right after i emailed you I check my old email account and the password was there. Thanks so much for all the help.

#7 SUPAMEOM

SUPAMEOM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:03 AM

ok, i am using my old account now, and i cannot read a new message in my inbox? I keep on getting a error message.
I will learn to let go what I cannot change I will learn to forgive what I cannot change

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:11 AM

This would help ya
Posted Image

#9 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:11 AM

your answer can be found in this thread:

http://www.ghostvill...showtopic=28230

#10 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:11 PM

Hi, I actually had a similar problem I'd logged on after almost a year's hiatus but there were all sorts of administrative restrictions, couldn't check messages, look at other members profiles-former id was Amadan, so created a second account
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#11 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:16 PM

Hi, I actually had a similar problem I'd logged on after almost a year's hiatus but there were all sorts of administrative restrictions, couldn't check messages, look at other members profiles-former id was Amadan, so created a second account

Oh my...should have looked at your post first Mrs s LOL
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users