Help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gnomie89

gnomie89

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:55 PM

hello! I am a very sensitive person. I genrally know when there is a presence any where near me and when i pick up on it i make a run for it! I sm the biggist chicken ever and unfortunately i can not turn my sensitivity off! But i would like to come to turms with it and not be so scared!
Last year me and my partner moved out together, our house is very old and active! i have been told that one of our paranormal friends is here for me and wants to help me but this uun nerves me i kknow when she is here and some times im to scared to go to the loo! Please if there os any one that was once like me could you give me some advise because i dont want to be scared any more!

thank you xxx

#2 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:00 PM

Any kind of fear or negitave energy can "add fuel to the fire" and make your experience worse.
In my own experiences i have become vocal with "them" letting them know im not scared and resisting that urge to run. Its almost an everyday thing for me to have thoes feelings as if your not alone most days are many times a day. Its tought at first but just ignore it after you let "them" know your not scared and enjoy your life the best you can. I have taought my 11 year old daughter the same thing, to just ignore it and she has her toys moved and her hair tugged (in a playful way she tells me) and she gets by very well now

#3 duncan36

duncan36

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

I agree you have to have some form of postive practice that gives you comfort. Religious based practice will have more positive energy in it because there are billions of people in those religions. However anything, even something as simple as proclaiming your dominion over your house as has been suggested could help make you feel better and this in turn will impact your environment.

#4 timestopped

timestopped

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Equestrian, walking, hiking, biking, fishing, the beach, telling stories, camping

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:16 AM

I think if you ignore it long enough, you won't notice it as much.
Looking at the world through eyes frozen like pools of ice.

#5 Zack Lemons

Zack Lemons

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:26 AM

I have been sensitive all my life so I don't fear the dead. I agree with Draggon and Duncan36, fear is a poor emotion to be feeding the spiritual plane. You must have had a recent event to have become a sensitive?

From my personal experience, I never met a spirit I didn't like. Spirits feed on energy, both man made (electrical) and natural (human). If your chakra is pumping out fear then spirits who feed on that energy will be drawn to you. I suggest you get some classes on how to control yourself psychologically then get some help with the spiritual controls.

I know there are poltergeist that toss grown men around like dolls but you can't cower and run from them anymore than you would a living person. From your statements I assume you are not talking about a poltergeist. There are few reasons a spirit would be provoked into an attack.

Zack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users