• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#16 Guland

Guland

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 05:08 AM

does it live around water, mountains, forest, desert, domicile, psyche?

#17 vamp500

vamp500

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 07:48 AM

:osecretsign,
Did you say you thought this thing was in Louisiana?
Please someone tell me thats not right cause guess where I live!  Yup, southern Louisiana with all the swamps and bayous.  I may think twice now before I decide to go roughing it with my family again.  Can't imagine what I would do if one of those things came out of the woods or the bayou by where we camp.  Probally would have something to throw just by reaching behind me(haha).  

#18 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 01 November 2002 - 01:44 AM

I've heard that somepeople don't think the chupacabra is paranomaral but a government experiement in cloning that went way wrong
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#19 gowie2hotty

gowie2hotty

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 November 2002 - 01:58 AM

Well they also think the same thing with a lot of alien ufo sightings, many think its nothing more than a crappy attempt at hiding a new secret military weapon.etc.
Come Check out Jason Gowin online at - http://www.jasongowin.com

#20 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 01 November 2002 - 04:34 AM

So they release it in Puerto Rico. I'd like to thank the US Goverment.  >;)

I've heard that somepeople don't think the chupacabra is paranomaral but a government experiement in cloning that went way wrong

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#21 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 01 November 2002 - 04:13 PM

Pan,

why not they pay taxes but have no representatives that can vote in Congress.  

You know, I really think sarcasm is genetic.
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#22 gowie2hotty

gowie2hotty

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 November 2002 - 02:55 AM

so basically what your saying is Peurto Rico is the genetic Landfill of the us...HEY WE MADE AN EVIL BLOOD SUCKING MOSTER ---LETS GIVE IT TO THE PUERTO RICANS,,,let them earn their star on the flag........Strang e lil country we live in

#23 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 02 November 2002 - 03:29 AM

Naw, not just Puerto Rico, Nevada gets hit hard too, but I think I should move to SC the govenor there seems to actually protect his state if the stories I heard about him be willing to lay down in the road in front of trucks carrying nuclear waste is true.

I do think its odd that more "monsters" are appearing as we get more techincally advanced and we are destroying more of nature and habitats.

BTW Gow, I never put two and two together with your location, I just thought you were an insominiac.

#24 gowie2hotty

gowie2hotty

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 November 2002 - 02:20 AM

it's ok Masquerade there was no way for you to know without me telling ya.  Actually i think that your right that more monstres are appearing as we get technologicaly more sound,,,,,,genetic run off

#25 Azazel

Azazel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 01:24 AM

Chupacabra

Has been sighted and recorded for over 1000 years all over the South America continent.

Described as a 4 to 4 1/2 feet tall. Colors and skin texture vary, but in a few cases (If to be believed), they have a social structure and can communicate (Not to humans that we know of).

3 Chupacabra were eating a goat in one case, and the farmer just by accident walked into view of them when trying to find out about whispering noises outside his window at night. The three immediatly saw him and backed away (roughly 25 feet from the farmer). He held out a broom he picked up straight like a gun and they ran off faster then he could even try to catch (So he says). Scared he locked the doors and checked on his family, and made a phone call to his friend. Talking to his friend about the incident he eventually decided to wait until morning until he told anyone else. Roughly two hours later his daughter screamed and when the farmer and his wife came to her screaming they saw a dark figure the size of a Chupacabra head in the window that made something described as whispering noises.... it ran of when he made a sudden movement to turn on the lights. The window to the girl's room was basic in design, and had no lock which is common of the region. This Chupacabra was able minded to work open the window which was about three feet from the ground. The girl was terrified which is to be expected. She described it as a smooth faced creature with small fangs, and had a feather like frill on its head. She awoke to tapping on the window, by the time she sat up and rubbed her eyes the window was open and the creatures head was in it, what made her break into a scream was something like high pitched whispering. Within the same night 30 km away there was 2 more sitings in a neighborhood that never had any. They have sinced stopped. The other two sitings was describing a large amount of Chupacabra running into the trees and another with two crossing the road.

Talk about your freaky encounters. I hope they are intelligent and that some day we communicate besides at the end of a gun.

From my study of Mayas and the Inca, they both worshiped lizardmen of the forests. Thats all for now... dinner time.

#26 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 30 December 2002 - 12:00 PM

I <3 the Chupacabra.  ;D

Posted Image

#27 gowie2hotty

gowie2hotty

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 02:58 PM

I think the thing with Chupacabra is that they are fastly becoming the new Bigfoot.  I mean bigfoot sightings have been down while chupacabra have all been up.

#28 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 03:51 AM

this may sound really bad, but i think It's soooo cute. kinda like Gollum from the LOTR.  ;D

Posted Image

#29 Azazel

Azazel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 04:04 AM

Dunno, I visited Russia last year (East Coast of Russia, above Japan). When I was there, sightings were being made.

There are still sightings in mountain ridges every now and then, but with the rate that humanity is spreading... Im sure that any species that had half the brain we think Bigfoot has, would have either moved more north (As people in Siberia have been and still are seeing Bigfoot, although there are not many cameras there I have seen some of the photos), or they would have utilized the caverns that spread all over America.

There is a cave system the starts in Northern New York(USA), called Howe caverns, that streatches over half of America. If any creature was to utilize this then less sightings would be made, I mean ....... I dont expect to see the Chupacabra have a house on the next block, or the Bigfoot getting very social. The Neandertals(Early humans) were very adept in smelling and enduring cold (They had a natural anti-coolant system far better then ours). If Big Foot has this ability then the cold and sometimes breezy chambers of caves would be perfect, for not only could they endure the natural chill of deep caves, but they could also smell and hear any activity 100x better with the smell flowing with the wind and the sounds echoing.

The Chupacabra is comming from a tropic climate to the north. The further north you go the less forests and the more population centers near lush, food rich areas. The Chupacabra is comming into foreign territory, where I doubt the Big Foot has just disappeared.

#30 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 04:43 AM

Hm.... i dunno. I'd still like to see it for myself, i'm kind of a doubting Tom that way.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users