Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Have I been blocked for being a nuiscance?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:52 AM

I really didn't mean to be. Last night (or rather in the early hours of this morning) I posted in one of the "Fun and Games" threads, and only realised this morning I'd posted in the wrong place. I thought I was on the last page of the thread but wasn't. I have tried twice this morning to add a new post, in the correct place, both to apologise and continue the game, but neither has been accepted. Has someone got fed up with me and blocked me somehow? I know I'm a newbie, and one of those eccentric English folk to boot, but I'm quite nice really - promise! This technological stuff is all quite new to me because I've never been able to afford to own a computer, and I only have access to you via my mobile phone (and I only own that because I won it in a competition), but I am genuinely interested in your website and in the paranormal. I haven't had too many paranormal experiences I can share so don't quite know how I'll ever reach the required 30 posts, but thought I could at least join in with some other threads while I thought about that. Please could you let me back in? I'm feeling very rejected.

#2 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:01 AM

Dont'cha worry Bilydew, we've got the fairest mods here and I'm sure they'll fix it up. Welcome btw and see you at fun n games :hug:

#3 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:09 AM

Thanks Jenjen. I'm sure it will be sorted.

#4 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:21 AM

If you had been blocked or banned, you would not be able to post on this board. I also checked your account settings and everything is normal there.

Can you give me some more details as to what is exactly going on.....are you getting an error message when you post?

#5 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:46 AM

No, I'm not getting an error message. After I wrote what I wanted to say and then pressed the "add reply" key, it just kept taking me back to the previous persons post with no trace of mine anywhere.

#6 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:49 AM

Make sure that you are hitting the "Add Reply" button and not the "Fast Reply" button.

The fact that you are posting here as well as viewing different threads around the boards indicates that it is not a problem with your account here.

#7 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:46 AM

Thankyou mrsspookypants. Whatever the problem was it seems to have gone away now.

#8 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:54 AM

I am glad that you are able to post again, but I have to say that there was no problem or anything affecting your account. If there had been, you would not have been able to post here in the tech support board.

#9 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:08 AM

S'okay. It was probably me being inept and pressing the wrong buttons or something. I'll try harder......
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users