Stillwater, Oklahoma

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chipmonk878

chipmonk878

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:40 AM

I just moved to 13 Country Lane in Stillwater, Oklahoma. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me any information on the ghost history of my house....I already know it is haunted. Some stuff has been happening around here.

#2 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE NEVER FORGIVE
    WE NEVER FORGET
    EXPECT US

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:36 PM

Hi there!
I googled 13 Country Lane, Stillwater OK and didn't get anything for being haunted. Once I got it on a map (in Google) I typed I wanted to search for "Haunted".
"SCREAM COUNTRY HAUNTED FOREST" was what I got. When I clicked on that it seems to be a Haunted Attraction in Drumright, OK.
That does not mean your house isn't haunted. Maybe we need to look else where. Maybe no one knows that it's haunted and you're the only one who's felt something there. Maybe some more research as to what might have happened there (if anything) needs to be found. Maybe it's built on something (like a forgotten graveyard) or you're extremly sensitive to something that has happened close by. The possiblitlies are endless. Just because Google didn't turn up anything follow your heart. You'll know if it's right or not.
I hope you'll let me know. If I can help or be of any assistance please let me know. I live in NYC suburbs but I still can come up with some ideas if need be.
Blessed Be
Natasha
npq13@hotmail.com
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users