(it wont letr me upload a photo) NOt ghost related

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KristinaMarie

KristinaMarie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies, spending time with my friends, meeting new people, "ghost hunting", and just having fun!

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:32 PM

Ok. Ivew been tryint to upload photos on here and it wont let me, so what do i do??
-Living on the edge

#2 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:21 PM

You need a third party hosting site like Photobucket then you can show photos from that site. But you might not be able to yet until you get to a certain post count.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users