Ouija similar to internet

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 physical medium Jenn

physical medium Jenn

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting , reading (alot) writing , cooking baking , the paranormal , i read tarot and scry with crystals and yes i am a witch :) i love making candles and inscense and i have a love for horror movies i am a physical medium as well

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:33 AM

You Know They now have the OUIJA book yup that's right at barnes & noble too . and its that each page has all of the letters and hi , bye , yes and no it's creepy i do not like the boards to begin with and now its in the form of a book ! , you never know what might be attached to those things and its true just like the internet you never know who your talking to and its dangerous i totally agree and you always need to stay guarded on both !
Is It Wrong To Fear The Living More Than The Dead ?I'm a sailor pegAnd I've lost my legClimbing up the top sailsI lost my leg!I'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping off...to find my wooden leg ~dropKick Murphys~

#17 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:52 PM

I have made the same comparison on several occasions but I was focusing more on the connection between a ouija board and a comments section. I often get smarmy, mean, or juvenile answers to my questions much like you'd find in an internet comments section because it seems spirits abuse their anonymity for their own enjoyment as often as living people, making the board a poor representative of spirit realm actualities. Also like a comments section though you can also find some incredible content and insight.
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users