Curiousity killed the cat

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:29 AM

Hello, my name is Bijou (pronounced; bee-joo)
i am new to the paranormal and new to this site.
Now i do not really involve myself in the paranormal but i do indeed find it fascinating
im a christian but my parents always taught me to be open-minded
which is the reason for my fascination of different beliefs and such
well, my good friend is a messenger from the future
and has told me so far that i have fairies and vampires in me
but she says she cant tell me who/what else i have dwelling in me until im 18(march)
that sort of scares me but she says its just so that my mind is prepared
I know for fact from my uncle that we are descendants of vampires,
he is one of the only one alive in the family from what i know
and hes also stated that im a vampire or have one in me
So thats just a little brief introduction of my connection to the paranormal

But here's a question i have, its something that sorta gives me the chills
my girlfriends and i want to hang out saturday and drink
then go to cassadaga or a haunted cemetery
they suggested that we go to rouse road cemetery
which i read up on and supposedly there is a angered/dangerous spirit
by the name of Benjamin Miles(or Miller?)
hes seen in period clothing and its said then when he is near an owl calls
which is supposedly a warning of his presence
Im worried of being attacked or harmed by this spirit
but i dont want to leave because of him esp if an owl hoots when we just get there
I am deff not interested in contacting the dead, never have been
I respect their presence but i dont want to dabble or disturb them
so how do i show this angry/dangerous Benjamin that i respect his presence
but i do not fear him, my intentions are not to intrude or mean him any harm?

Also, off topic I have a black cat his name is zero,
ive heard some things about black cats like theyre protection or evil
does this mean my baby zero is my protector?

I hope i dont seem like a maniacal idiot for asking these questions
but ive always been curious

#2 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:28 AM

Hi Bijou,

You have some interesting beliefs. I tend to be very skeptical, but I don't think ill of believers, and I am here to tell you that your beliefs and questions do not make you a "maniacal idiot." Whirly Dude

I am very curious about your friend that is a messenger from the future. I'd like to here more about that.

One thing I did want to comment on specifically is your plan to go drinking and then ghost hunting. While I have been known to indulge in the ocassional adult beverage, I don't think that is a very good idea.

Mostly because if you are impaired and walking around a dark & unfamiliar area, you could easily hurt yourself. That is a bigger danger than any ghost. Also, if you do see something, no one in the world is going to take it seriously if you have been drinking.

My only other real thought is that owls hoot all the time. Hooting is part of an owls nature, and they do it for specific reasons. None of those reasons have anything to do with ghosts. Mister Miles'(or Miller's) presence being anounced by an owl is simply one of those fun stories that people create to scare themselves with.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards, Canis

P.S. I have had three black cats in my life. They were all wonderful cats, and I loved them, but they were just cats. Your results may vary. I is exciting and fun to think about such things as our pets being magical protectors, but there is no reason to really believe that. Sorry if I am a kill joy. :whoohoo:

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

#3 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:44 PM

Bats, you beat me to it, Canis :)

Bon jour, Bijou and welcome to GV!

I'm also curious about your friend from the future, did he happen to say when he was from? If I may ask, what kind of Vampire?

The Egyptians considered them as Guardians of the Underworld and domestic ones were seen as protecting their pets from evil spirits

In Gaelic folklore they represent intuition, but remember, this is just folklore

Hon, just talk when you're there, tell Ben about yourself and why you're there, if he objects to your presense there, you'll know.
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#4 Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:49 PM

Thank you so much for your help, i dont plan on drinking because i am very picky about alcohol and i dony like the taste so unless its a fancy wine i will only be socially sipping
i dont like not being in control so it will most likely be my friends who are drinking

Well She, from what i think i remember said shes from 2012
as for my uncle i dont remember the technical term but he feeds off blood and auras

Ive never really noticed Zero act strange at the witching hour (i think thats what its called)
he just lays on the bed with me, although hes acting like a maniac right now
but i know hes just being silly, i guess its just fun to think hes my little protecter

should i talk to Ben when i feel him around or before i feel him?

#5 Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:03 PM

also i thought about bringing flowers to put on everyones grave
as a way of showing respect, is that a good idea?

and now my friends sorta are thinking about going to this mental hospital
its abandoned and broken down
last time i went there i swear on my fathers grave(hes dead)
i saw somthing run across the parking lot
and i heard a blood curdling scream

all i know is im bringing my axe and a BAD_WORDload of flowers wherever we go

#6 Haunted_Ship

Haunted_Ship

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in music, art, history, psychology, ghosts (obviously), ufo research and native american history

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:30 PM

I...Would NOT recommend going to a broken down and abandoned mental hospital, and not for supernatural reasons.
Those places are abandoned and broken down for a specific reason. They are often condemned. You could really get hurt, and even if you don't get hurt, you could get arrested for trespassing.
As for what you saw, it could be a ghost, a demon or it could just be a prankster. Someone could try to be luring you away to investigate.
Either way, I'd be careful.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert FrostYou gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded, is another step forward." [b] Thomas Edison

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users