Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Private Mansfield Reformatory investigation - organized groups only!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DougfromCPRS

DougfromCPRS

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:49 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Doug Oram from the Chicago Paranormal Research Society. We have organized an overnight private investigation of the Mansfield Reformatory in Mansfield, Ohio on Friday, November 13th. This investigation is limited to ORGANIZED and EXPERIENCED paranormal groups with their own equipment and procedures. We are hoping to conduct a serious investigation that is limited to around 40-50 people...and this place is huge!

The cost is $75, which is what Mansfield Reformatory charges for their public tours. CPRS is not profiting at all from this event, we rented the place for the night because we wish to conduct a serious investigation and due to the sheer size of the building we are requesting assistance from other paranormal groups!

Time of the investigation would be from 7pm to 6am. The staff will provide a guided tour of the premises and give details on where the paranormal hotspots are located. All teams will need to be in the compound NO LATER THAN 730PM - the gates will be locked by the Mansfield staff and nobody else is allowed onto the premises afterwards. If your group decides to attend please plan extra travel time so you're not locked out!

The $75 admission includes late-night pizza and refreshments, usually served around 10pm.
We are limiting space to only 40 investigators…as organizer of the event the Mansfield staff requires that I collect the $75/person admission and a signed waiver for each person who is attending. Once the 50 spots are filled the event will be locked and a waiting list will be created. I have to send everything to Mansfield by October 30th, so refunds will only be available until October 9th.

More information and the waiver can be found at the following links:
http://www.mrps.org/...ate-ghost-hunts
http://www.mrps.org/...t_Agreement.pdf

If your group is interested in joining us please email me at dougoram7@gmail.com.

Thanks and we hope you can join us!

Doug Oram
CPRS
www.chicagoparanormal.org
Are you in the Chicagoland area? Check out our Meetup group at http://www.meetup.co...search-Society/
Doug Oram Chicago Paranormal Research Societywww.chicagoparanormal.orgAre you in the Chicagoland area? Check out our Meetup group at http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-Paranormal-Research-Society/

#2 DougfromCPRS

DougfromCPRS

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:59 PM

For clarification, we are going to attempt to limit to 40 investigators, but we will accept up to 50 if many groups wish to participate. There are so many sections of the prison that this will definitely limit interference for EVP's and other evidence collection.

The size of the prison could easily accommodate 150 investigators!
Doug Oram Chicago Paranormal Research Societywww.chicagoparanormal.orgAre you in the Chicagoland area? Check out our Meetup group at http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-Paranormal-Research-Society/

#3 DougfromCPRS

DougfromCPRS

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:46 AM

We still have many openings for this investigation, and we are definitely not cancelling it. To keep it at $75 a person we need a minimum of 30...if you know any experienced ghost hunters that can be at Mansfield by 730pm on a Friday night, definitely let them know about this opportunity!

CPRS is bringing our DVR, several stand-alone cameras, a thermal imager, dozens of other instruments and a team of approximately 15-20 investigators...but we'll still need more help to cover this whole place.

The deadline is fast approaching (October 28th), so contact me soon!

Doug Oram
CPRS

#4 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:01 PM

Dave and I are looking forward to meeting all of you that night!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#5 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:50 PM

Dave and I are looking forward to meeting all of you that night!

I second that one! This is going to be really neat! The most haunted prision in the States! And it's ours! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#6 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:50 PM

So did you make it till at least 4am? LOL We had a wonderful time!! We were also glad to meet you and your crew! Dave will posting up our EVP's on GV within the next day or two, and we will email them to you. As much as we don't rattle that EVP that we capture saying "Stomped my head off, they didn't like me."

Now I'm going to check the records somehow about the Prison....and see if I can find the death of an inmate who was stomped to death.

I'm sure your team captured something that night too, and we look forward to seeing and hearing what you caught!
Thanks again Doug, Julie and Dave
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users