Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

jenjen's What are you Eating/Drinking right now?

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#16 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:54 PM

Darjeeling tea

#17 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:45 PM

I'm eating crunchy peanut butter right from the jar with a spoon.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#18 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:51 AM

My first cup of coffee of the day.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#19 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:46 AM

Same thing as Billydew ~ that first cup of coffee

#20 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:39 AM

I couldn't start the day without it frither.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#21 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:16 AM

Me either, Sis. I'm on my first cup right now.

#22 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:30 AM

Sesame cracker

#23 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:04 PM

Stash Green Chai tea

#24 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

A Teacher's whisky chocolate!
Posted Image Posted Image

#25 BringOnTheGhosts

BringOnTheGhosts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:12 PM

I'm just going to say what I'm about to eat..

Delicious steaks my mom got on Sale, they smell fantastic from upstairs and I'll be eating them with a side of mashed potatoes and veggies :) Mmm.
One bright day in the middle of the night,Two dead boys got up to fight,Back to back they faced each other,Drew their swords and shot each other,A deaf policeman heard the noise,And went to save those two dead boys,If you donít believe itís true,Ask the blind man he saw it too.

#26 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:38 AM

Ney Appam :weeee:
Posted Image

#27 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:19 PM

coffee :OK Moonie ~ gotta ask....Ney Appam is.....?:

#28 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:55 AM

A chewy granola bar.

#29 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:05 PM

Having a banana snack.

Whatever

#30 angelia79

angelia79

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Of course all things paranormal, in addition to: Reading (alot), Music, MORE Music, UFC, MMA, Football, MORE Music, laughing at my pet (a Goffin's Cockatoo named Chico (he's CRAZY!!), training at the dojo, working, fishing, spending as much time with family as possible; you only have them here on Earth w/ you for such a short time, hanging and playing XBox 360 w/ my 11yr old son, spending time w/ the love of my life, Dave, we've been together just about 13yrs. .....hmmm.... can't think of anything more at the moment...

Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:45 PM

Guers Iced Tea, and Italian (parmesan, garlic, and rosemary flavored) potato chips. Mmmmm..SOOO good!
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far. Shine on you crazy diamond!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users