Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Looking to join or start a ghost hunting team in the Minnesota Twin Cities metro area!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Goddess_Alithea

Goddess_Alithea

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:02 AM

I would love to ghost hunt! In order to accomplish this I need other people. My qualifications are I am studying Parapsychology at Edinburgh University in Scotland online and I am taking ghost hunting classes from David Schrader. David is the host of Darkness on the Edge of Town radio show and he writes for taps magazine. I have always loved the paranormal. Anyone from a group or interested in starting a group please let me know! Wishing to join you on your quest for the paranormal and I live near St. Paul Minnesota! :)

-Sarah

#2 Lyssa_hunts_ghosts!

Lyssa_hunts_ghosts!

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:57 AM

I would love to ghost hunt! In order to accomplish this I need other people. My qualifications are I am studying Parapsychology at Edinburgh University in Scotland online and I am taking ghost hunting classes from David Schrader. David is the host of Darkness on the Edge of Town radio show and he writes for taps magazine. I have always loved the paranormal. Anyone from a group or interested in starting a group please let me know! Wishing to join you on your quest for the paranormal and I live near St. Paul Minnesota! :hug:

-Sarah

hi sarah my name is alyssa, i have my own team but it's small and it' s only for teens but i would be interested in starting another group. i am located in the upper part of washiongton county. i am 16 but i am serious about the paranormal as well. and after reading your post i am officially (but friendly) jealous over the fact that you are studying at the edinburgh university i looked at that university! but it was freakishly expensive. (for me any ways) so i am looking at fashion design for a perminent career but also lookin at taking classes with Loyd in california for parapsychology. but i think that is so cool that you are studying there!

anyways get back to me!

-alyssa :ghost: :Spaz:

Alyssa TTeen Ghost Hunters Minnesota.

#3 Goddess_Alithea

Goddess_Alithea

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:29 PM

Hello Alyssa! I am 21 years old and attending college at the Saint Paul College. I would love to start a ghost hunting group with you. I have wanted to start a group for awhile. I only have some equipment, but I do have some interesting fund raising ideas in order to afford some of the more expensive equipment. I live in Woodbury so if you want to meet me halfway for coffee or something that would be really cool.

-Sarah :hug:

#4 eaganhunter

eaganhunter

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

I would love to ghost hunt! In order to accomplish this I need other people. My qualifications are I am studying Parapsychology at Edinburgh University in Scotland online and I am taking ghost hunting classes from David Schrader. David is the host of Darkness on the Edge of Town radio show and he writes for taps magazine. I have always loved the paranormal. Anyone from a group or interested in starting a group please let me know! Wishing to join you on your quest for the paranormal and I live near St. Paul Minnesota! :Spaz:

-Sarah

Hi Sarah- We have sort of started a paranormal group (on paper) we have a myspace and an email address. My wife and I have done a few investigations of private residences and also did one of the Palmer House with Dave Schrader last year on Halloween. We have some equipment (EMF, digital camera with night vision, digital cameras, a few HQ Digital Audio Recorders)

We live in Eagan currently, but call the group Grand Avenue Paranormal Society. Let me know if you want to join forces in starting something up with us, as no local groups seem to be having any investigations going nor are they taking any new investigators...

#5 TayDlor19

TayDlor19

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

I would love to ghost hunt! In order to accomplish this I need other people. My qualifications are I am studying Parapsychology at Edinburgh University in Scotland online and I am taking ghost hunting classes from David Schrader. David is the host of Darkness on the Edge of Town radio show and he writes for taps magazine. I have always loved the paranormal. Anyone from a group or interested in starting a group please let me know! Wishing to join you on your quest for the paranormal and I live near St. Paul Minnesota! :ghost:

-Sarah

Hi Sarah- We have sort of started a paranormal group (on paper) we have a myspace and an email address. My wife and I have done a few investigations of private residences and also did one of the Palmer House with Dave Schrader last year on Halloween. We have some equipment (EMF, digital camera with night vision, digital cameras, a few HQ Digital Audio Recorders)

We live in Eagan currently, but call the group Grand Avenue Paranormal Society. Let me know if you want to join forces in starting something up with us, as no local groups seem to be having any investigations going nor are they taking any new investigators...

Hey eaganhunter i was wondering if you were taking on anymore investigators.. because i have been looking for a group i have done a couple of investigations but we didnt get much so my friends quit on me ..i know my way around the tech work ok and i will be going to college here in minnesota next year to learn it some more..so if you could get back to me with a reply that would be great..thanks

#6 Goddess_Alithea

Goddess_Alithea

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:51 PM

Hello TayDlor19!

The Grand Avenue Paranormal Society (GAPS) is going to be having its first group meeting Friday the 20th. So far the group has three members and are hoping to be able to make the group have six members. So if you are reliable addition to a group we extend this invitation to you to attend this meeting. The meeting will be taking place at the Caribou coffee at the intersection of Snelling and Grand Avenue. The time of the meeting is going to be 7:00pm. GAPS hopes to see you there!

-Sarah and the other members of GAPS

I would love to ghost hunt! In order to accomplish this I need other people. My qualifications are I am studying Parapsychology at Edinburgh University in Scotland online and I am taking ghost hunting classes from David Schrader. David is the host of Darkness on the Edge of Town radio show and he writes for taps magazine. I have always loved the paranormal. Anyone from a group or interested in starting a group please let me know! Wishing to join you on your quest for the paranormal and I live near St. Paul Minnesota! :Wall:

-Sarah

Hey eaganhunter i was wondering if you were taking on anymore investigators.. because i have been looking for a group i have done a couple of investigations but we didnt get much so my friends quit on me ..i know my way around the tech work ok and i will be going to college here in minnesota next year to learn it some more..so if you could get back to me with a reply that would be great..thanks

#7 Zack Lemons

Zack Lemons

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:34 AM

hi sarah my name is alyssa, i have my own team but it's small and it' s only for teens but i would be interested in starting another group. i am located in the upper part of washiongton county. i am 16 but i am serious about the paranormal as well. and after reading your post i am officially (but friendly) jealous over the fact that you are studying at the edinburgh university i looked at that university! but it was freakishly expensive. (for me any ways) so i am looking at fashion design for a perminent career but also lookin at taking classes with Loyd in california for parapsychology. but i think that is so cool that you are studying there!

anyways get back to me!

-alyssa :wow: :(

Hello Alyssa,

Why would you narrow the focus of your group to teens only? Seems that would account for it being small. When Shane and I started TCPSI we have members ages 15 to 44 now and our numbers continue to grow. Not to mention some of the (older) members have the cars, video equipment, and cash flow. ;) Shane is 18 very soon and I am 20 but remain the founders and what we say is gold. We do have this one member (school teacher) not sure of his age, but he is one dire skeptic, and hasn't been out on field work. Other than that, the only thing that gets you kicked from TCPSI is if you 1. Can't follow the guidelines. 2. Get attacked by ghosts or other team members. 3. Start acting like a jerk.

Zack

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:23 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 paranormalfan3

paranormalfan3

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hi there my name is Josh i'm 27 and I would love to join a ghost hunting group in MN, I love shows like Ghost Adventures etc. I believe in ghosts and want to learn more about hunting and investigating them. If anyone has a opening in there group i would love to join up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users