Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

miracle baby

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:37 AM

http://www.comcast.n...baby/1306478006

This is truly an amazing story. Any input would be great to hear. (hope the link works)
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 25 October 2009 - 06:23 PM

the link works but I am not sure what to make of this. My first reaction was "what the heck did they do to their kid?" but the kid looks healthy and fine to me, so I have no clue about this.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 25 October 2009 - 06:59 PM

The link went to the page, but the video never played. What's the story?
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#4 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:27 PM

~I'm so sorry Mystic, I'm no good when it comes to copying & pasting things. But on this story, it seems that this babys leg is a canvas for verses of the Koran. It is very strange & although I'm not familiar with the Koran, this is very scary. It seems to happen every Friday with different verses and on the day the verses show up, the baby becomes very ill. I hope there's another way for you to see this...it's very interesting.

P.S: this is happening in southern Russia.

Edited by Laurie Ann, 25 October 2009 - 08:28 PM.

~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#5 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:31 PM

Can I embed a video on here, do you know? There's a link for me to do so if I can.

#6 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:37 PM

story here

#7 RiverTownParanormalSociety

RiverTownParanormalSociety

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:59 PM

Very enteresting story. This is another form of stigmata then? Am I understanding this correctly. Words of faith are coming to this child every Friday threw inscriptions on his legs.
Thank you for the link. I will do some more research on this event. I would like to know what the scatches (words) are saying.

#8 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:04 PM

You're very welcome for the link and please, if you find anything out let me know. This story is still very intruiging (sp?) to me.

#9 RiverTownParanormalSociety

RiverTownParanormalSociety

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 10:28 PM

All that I have found so far is that the child has been experiencing these inscriptions since he was apprx. 6 weeks old. This type of miracle isnt common in the Muslim religion as it is in Christianity. Hundreds of people have come from war torn communites to his home to witness these messages from Allah. The little boy does experience some ill effects, including fever before the words appear. Though he does feel well soon after.
Keep me updated as well.
Thanks

#10 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:59 PM

all I can say after all the dead links is....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#11 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:19 AM

Laurie Ann,

Could you try and upload another link?
I am more than my physical body.

#12 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:15 PM

miracle baby

Try this one Seer. I went under Bing.com and typed in Miracle Baby. It's the baby in Russia. Hope this helps.

#13 luke2010

luke2010

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:27 PM

honestly i think that it is either a 1 in 10,000,000,000 phenomenon or they had got some metal heated it and stamped it onto their child

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users